for Wallpaper

1/17/2007 c1 27Zakuyoe
heh sorry... You reviewed one of my stories way long ago, and you asked me to review one of your works... sorry I'm only just getting to it now.

But anyway! On to the review! I REALLY like this. I mean, not structurally, because in that aspect it's just average. But I mean, I like the words. Kinda weird, I know. Maybe because I think I'm probably one of those wallpaper kids you refer to, but I really think you've captured the essence of the topic well.

*points at self* don't worry, you aren't alone... I can't live without my computer either, haha.

Well, I'm not sure what else to say except congrats. It's not like me to ask others to read my stories and review and give me input, but I am sort-of asking now since my latest work is in dire need of criticism. At any rate I'm not forcing you, but what I am forcing you to do is-to keep up the great work!

~zak
3/28/2006 c1 1James Ingraham-Venne
Having been a teacher I readily recognize the "wallpaper kids" you so aptly describe. I never tired of pointing them out in my classroom. I wanted them to know that in my classroom or wherever I might be in the bld. or in the streets that I would intervene on their behalf. I also wanted the other more flamboyant types to know that there is much to be gained by diversifying the people they make friendships with. Let's lighten up and learn from each other. I liked your poem, the casual lazy river flow that let me coast along with it.I feel flattered that you found something in my own poetic expression. As for being a professional, let's say the accumulation of years and experiences sometimes lends something special to one's thoughts, just like the fermentation process adds a lot to grape juice. I will keep in touch. I hope you find the time for comments that can further ferment my continued efforts to make sense of life and death. Keep growing.
3/27/2006 c1 76Pookster211
wow: this, i can seriously relate to. i read a few of your other things but this is definitely my favorite!
3/27/2006 c1 45TheUnabomber
i dont really want to blend in and be one with everyone. i want to be my own entity and not be uniform with everyone. this is good for explaining the uniform look one might have.
3/27/2006 c1 5aiur
oh. prettypretty! loove the idea. maybe just work on word choice? try & include some new words you never use. *nodnod* ... poetry lets you get away with silly things like that. heart it!

~kait
3/23/2006 c1 1Elle Morgen
This little ditty made me laugh. I'm not sure if that was the intention. Again, good use of perspective. I like where your writing is going. However, I would reconsider your title. Gives reader a different impression.
3/23/2006 c1 44Reed The Writer
ahh, well met wallpaper sister, well met. i guess most writers are considered wallpaper kids or for me i just say "im the invisible kid." very well done, and just because youre not seen with the ones who should see you, i see you perfectly.

-REED-
3/23/2006 c1 43OneReflection
Very good

COOL IDEA
3/23/2006 c1 The Postscript
Wonderful...it's a kid's biggest dream to get out of their town, to become something great but there are so many adults who undermine students because of their age. Wallpaper - great analogy. Keep writing.