for Art & Life

5/2/2006 c1 2Jack Milles
Really nice poetry. Very soothing.
3/28/2006 c1 124in theory
I like this, faintly philosophical. (pretty too)
3/27/2006 c1 65Aquafied
it seems peaceful yet inspiringvery simple

(and hah, i am not a great advice giver actually.

i am pretty sure most people are winging itif you hadnt heard, hah.)
3/27/2006 c1 45TheUnabomber
this is nice. we as writer hold an art of words, and you did capture the right scene for this subject.thank you for the review on my with me poem.
3/27/2006 c1 5aiur
suure! =) i have no life anyways. mm. this is a beautiful concept. i love the message, & the link to art & photography. it brings to like new ideas about what poetry really is. it's beautiful! awesome work. for a suggestion, um ... format? when you write it for fp, use shift+enter instead of just enter & then your lines will stick together (yeah i spend too much time figuring that kind of stuff out)

~kait
3/26/2006 c1 19TW HEART
This is fantastic. Keep it up
3/23/2006 c1 5Raspberry Twirl
this is truly an amazing topic! I think that you're are perfectly right, our lives did resemble a white canvas. (well, mine's not white anymore...) I enjoyed your unique and straightforward style. Nice work!
3/23/2006 c1 16Q Quixote
I like it a lot...it is an honest observation about life. the only thing that confused me as the reader was the profound lack of punctuation, but then again, I am very puncutation happy when I write. The only other thing would be the second to last line...it would maybe (not criticism, just an opninion) make more sense if you changed it to a more smoothly flowing sentence. Overall, good poem.
3/23/2006 c1 1Elle Morgen
Good use of perspective here. I never saw these relationships before. Very creative and unique. Thank you, it was a pleasure to read.
3/23/2006 c1 6Smack Granny
Nice. good imagery and you use examples that we have all seen and done in real life, art. brilliant.

i think in the first few lines (six lines) it doesnt quite flow properly, but thats more than possibly because i have a way of reading poems that often butchers them. should see me reading Wilfred Owen!

overall, a good read.