for Whispers from a Churchyard

6/3/2009 c1 26Mirabella
Beautiful!
9/26/2006 c1 23Julie On The Run
This is a beautiful piece. Really, quite extraordinary. I felt loss and melancholy from this. You're really a great poet. ^^
9/25/2006 c1 An-Author-At-Heart
It's been a while since I've reviewed something of yours... I guess I was in the mood today for some professional poetry. LOL As usual, this portrays exquisite talent and a mangificent use of language to weave verses of beauty and heart-felt emotion. I love this poem especially, it's so dark and somber, and so deep. I loved it so very much, the flow and rhyming was so well done. I truly think you're as good as any professional poet, and not just the teenaged fictionpress writers who write emo free verses and stuff. Magnificent, wonderful work!
8/10/2006 c1 NejikeruAme
wow that was really really good. i could vividly see everything. there was a perfect picture painted in my mind. i loved it. this is going in my favorits.

Keep writing! Ame
3/28/2006 c1 14method acting
Such an excellent snapshot of a scene and a moment with the benifit of a sintilating insight. Lovely work.
3/27/2006 c1 59Frore
Oo! I love this one, it's very beautiful. At first I thought it was going to be the standard gothic poetry that you'd find in the back of a spiral bound notebook, but as I read on I found this conception to be false. Keep writing!