for Drake

11/1/2016 c11 AsiaLisek
I like the premise is this story, and of course the fantasy setting and that these are dragons and drain kind~ and likewise, mpreg being one of my most guilty pleasures.

there is a lot of potential with the characters and plot, but the one criticism (hopefully constructive) I have is that everything feels very very very rushed. especially the relationships as they happen, as well as the instant conception (though that one is your prerogative as it is your world).

The motivations are also a little confusing. If the king of the Drakes were as come hearted and insane from the beginning, then what motivates his kind to remain loyal (obviously there are exceptions). And if the Dragon's were fostering a truce, why begin a war over one Drakes choice in mate? I mean these as questions that I had while reading, something that isn't clearly defined, or is a little too black and white, taking away the value of emotional conflict, suffering, anger, prejudice, and above all else, Why the Drakes consider the Dragon's oppressive in the first place?

The one thing that strikes me most confusing is when the dragon prince meets his mate, and his behavior and opening line (about not giving him his name because he will be t referred to as Master), but then after they consummate his personality does a complete 180 and he becomes protective and kind - very confusing.

ok.
I'll stop there.
I don't want to nag. I do enjoy the story, I just wanted to provide my opinion on the overall presentation of the piece.

please post more soon~
and thank you for sharing it with us!
2/14/2015 c11 petrisha.naidoo
I loved it , would love to read more because of where you left it . Here's crossing fingers hoping you didn't forget about this story and that you'l update soon . I want too see where the story takes them . Where they go from there , if they get their happily ever after with their mates . They have suffered so much loss . Am waiting for the show down between garis and caron or rather beat down lol .
11/23/2013 c11 Cleanna
Love the story I hated the drakes father but loved the relationship between the dragon and drake made me want to say nawwwww :)
6/29/2010 c11 Smile101
Oh, that's so cute. I hope Tonab and Lord Dronis will be together. :D Zoram is so cute. :) I hope you haven't forgotten about this story. :D I would love to read the ending. ^_^
10/25/2009 c11 onegrl
Cute story. I would love to see it completed.
10/30/2007 c11 1merrymowmow
I was wondering when you're going to update?
8/3/2007 c1 GothBooks
I just love this story. I've being waiting and hoping for you to contuine and to finish it and I hope you do. LOVE!
7/31/2007 c11 kiki
Umm... I'm just wondering what one do in a sealing ceremony... Oh well, looking forward to the next update or sequel.
6/4/2007 c10 merrymowmow
I was wondering when you're going to update?
4/6/2007 c6 3Shadow of Love
like it no... love it!
3/27/2007 c10 1Simply Bulisen
I'm sorry for taking so long with leaving a review but my computer at my mums had a meltdown and is now forever beyond repair! Then my mailbox was filled over the brim with alert mails from everywhere! I got here as soon as I could I promise!

you want to know something funny? I always get dissapointed when I read your stories, don't get me wrong though, it's just that i get so surprised and sad when an chapter comes to an end I want them to go on forever (or at least for long:P)

You are an fantastic author! You have a way with words that can not be described! It is almost scary!:P
3/26/2007 c1 kjnhgtfrdefgh
lmao, I just looked a the reviews and it turns out forever ago is november.
3/26/2007 c10 kjnhgtfrdefgh
I remember reading this forever ago. Ah, I love it, lol, I must have had it on chapter alert and I did a dance when I saw the email in my inbox. =] More soon?
2/5/2007 c9 Jacey
*Grabs internet cookie* Another good chapter and an interesting turn of events. Poor Zoram *huggles* he's my favorite. The true story was interesting and I was not expecting it so I was a TAD-BIT surprized...but only a little _ ^_^! Can't wait for the next chapter. I LOVE authors who update fast! Squee! Here's a cookie in return *attemps to shove cookie in floppy drive* it's not working! Oh well *eats cookie*. KEEP WRITING!
2/5/2007 c9 BooksK
I love love love love this story.
29 Page 1 2 Next »