for The Sunrise and the Rainfall

6/17/2006 c4 306Ashelin
YAY! Finally, you put more up! I was getting pretty worried too, haha. Well, great job, I can't wait for more (winkwink, hinthint). You are pretty good at this, huh?
6/12/2006 c3 6Annie Louise
OH my gosh you're a great writer but you already knew i thought thatkeep writting
5/30/2006 c4 NChristART
yay this was really good, but also very sad...fortunately, I haven't gone through the horror of losing someone very close to me, but your story made me feel as though i had (don't mind, this is a good thing!)anyway, keep writing (as i said before in your other story)

AnonymousAphasia

p.s. wow, i didn't know worryingly was a word...!
4/18/2006 c1 21Send me to the mooN
well written introduction to the story. i will deffinently(sp) be following this story.

keep writting :)
4/15/2006 c3 Ashelin
Thanks for the review, I really do love this story! Yeah, about the ADHD Kid poem, that was something I have had on my mind for a LONG time. I am glad someone liked it and appreciated it. I try not to lose hope, and I hope thats what people can get out of it.
4/13/2006 c3 306Ashelin
Man, I love this stuff, it's just such a great story. Write more..please! I'm not whining, i just love it. You are so good at it too!
4/6/2006 c1 Ashelin
This is a very well-written story, so far. I would really enjoy this if you continued it. I wonder, is your plan to put it in perspective of only these two characters, or more? And are you going to just switch on and off? This is a great story, i really hope you continue on it.
3/29/2006 c1 23La Gitane
Mm, you write emotion well, and I like your narrative style: it's strong and flows well. You're clearly setting up the story here... it's an intriguing beginning!