for Or So the Story Goes

5/27/2016 c13 7gulistala
Wow why would Stacey be like that? She's deliberately trying to ruin everything despite it being obvious Cindy treats her much worse than Dru ever has. I am so confused at this development- Cindy I understand. The extent of Stacey's actions don't seem to fit hey character though.
5/27/2016 c12 gulistala
Cindy's going to find the letter isn't she? Oh man so not fair.
9/22/2015 c42 Lazerkat
Ahhhh Vinny's actually happy and a baby now~

I've been reading this again after the KOT triology and it is so amazing in hindsight and seeing how far the characters have come!

You should continue with the third KOT book!
8/23/2015 c1 1dreamaboutbooks
I read through the whole story and I really like it!
I am new to fiction press, so please read my story!
Thanks :)
8/7/2015 c48 thebrilliantflyingpenguin
I think that your story is truly beautiful, and for a person-not an author, some random person, to steal your work, is horrid. I truly hope that no one will plagiarize your story. Your story is beautiful and for them to claim your story as their own is horrifying and twisted.
6/5/2015 c45 Lazerkat
Aha yeah take that!
6/4/2015 c35 Lazerkat
Like Romeo and Juliet. . .

He pretends to die, and she better not kill herself before he wakes up.

Nice to add another twisted fairytale ;D
4/28/2015 c48 1MileyRowling
Great work! So sad to see what has happened to you!
3/25/2015 c25 P.L.C
I absolutely love this story! I started reading it at about 9:45 pm, and it's 1 in the morning now. I may also have tons of math homework but... oh well. It was totally worth it.
1/15/2015 c12 Huff
i thought she was supposed to be more down to earth than this but shes already talking about whether her sister is a good match for a man she just met?
1/7/2015 c9 Pink Bead Girl
This is so well done. You've take the Cinderella story and made it so interesting and so different. I really don't know what to expect in regards to the twists and turns of the plot so far and I really like that element of mystery. Good writing!
1/7/2015 c2 Pink Bead Girl
What an interesting look at a classic fairy tale. I look forward to reading more, I am intrigued.
1/2/2015 c1 november25
Definitely a potential FAVORITE story!
12/15/2014 c48 Von gacy
Awww. Sorry about the theft. Thank you for keeping the story up though. A lovely read.
11/30/2014 c1 6Cazie