for Or So the Story Goes

9/30/2014 c13 4YouWantMyUsername
This reminds me of Ella enchanted, mostly the letter part. I like the chapter though, for some reason Stacey's behavior makes me feel for her even more.
9/13/2014 c48 anon
i think this june ashley is still using your story "Or So The Story Goes". because i found a website which she published it as her own. book/show/22384459-or-so-the-story-goes
8/9/2014 c48 8ite Chomp Glomp
Hello. I would like to review on this. As I am right of this moment. Okay. Enough formalities. I really love this story and I am curious if B&N took it off? Did you get your way? I hope so. Anyways, I love how you showed Dru's mental maturity differ as she ages. The way she develops is amazing. I must confess that I used to read this, but then I got distracted by other things. Anime mostly. But alas, I also love the KOT series. I stopped about halfway through KOT... Near the second book. I haven't yet started on the third book and I need to catch up on it all, but I hope you haven't given up on writing. I love your work, and I don't know whether you are at a block. If so, I went to a book convention a few weeks ago, and the authors got many questions about how they deal with writer's block. Most of them said that many people believe the problem is a few sentences back, but in reality it could be a few pages or chapters back. I just hope that you don't have a case of writer's block. You seem like the sensible type who would most likely write out an outline and plot before executing the writing of the book, and even then I believe that you would write out rough drafts before placing it onto this site. :3 But I hope that you take no offense to this as I am judging your character... But I believe you to take after Dru in a way... :)
8/7/2014 c47 PurpleFairy11
This is a really amazing story please keep up the great work. I was crying through most of the last part because I was so moved.
7/24/2014 c47 2SAK00
This story is the one of the firsts I read on this site, and the first I read until the very end. I have to say that I absolutely loved everything! Every chapter, every character ... everything was so well-written, the plot dramatic but flourishing, and this story is definitely one of my favorites. Thank you for writing it, and I'll be checking out "Kiss of Twilight"! :)
7/19/2014 c48 1WatUCWatIC
i seriously hate it when my favorite authors or friends are plagarized. Seriously. June Ashley is getting nothing from me :(
I love your story. Gonna immediately read Helena's story _
7/10/2014 c48 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
6/23/2014 c6 Guest
I know it's really late to ummm... Point out this flaw, but, why wouls the kingdom throw a party while they are at war with another kingdom?
3/8/2014 c1 dinochaser
Did you get them to put your name as the author ? I hope they did . Your an amazing author .
2/12/2014 c47 16Aretice N. Treader
I actually noticed one not-so-colossal mistake. You switched Vincent's name for Victor when talking about how Stacey and Dru planned on giving their doves to their oldest children. But other than that, this epilogue summed things up nicely. I really like the way you added in that part on how they didn't live happily ever after, because no one ever really does.
2/12/2014 c46 Aretice N. Treader
Cinderella acts exactly like her step-mother did. It's... a little different from the original storyline, not that the rest of the story is completely like the fairytale. I hope Helena doesn't run into more opposition because of her deformities. And I hope Peter will end up happy. Just because he seems to be a nice guy that's just caught up in all of this.
2/12/2014 c45 Aretice N. Treader
That escalated quickly. I love your writing style. It pretty much keeps me guessing. I like the way that Dru still loves her mother even though her mother was horrible to her. You also have a hilarious sense of humor.
2/12/2014 c44 Aretice N. Treader
Now you're making me sort of doubt that Alex is alive. But, if Alex is dead, why is Penelope so excited, and who would have sent that letter? If he is alive, then what is Dru sensing? I still noticed a mistake that I've mentioned in the past. Other than that, this chapter was really good.
2/10/2014 c43 Aretice N. Treader
I like the way it's all being resolved. It's a little fast, but it's also a nice pace because, at least to me, it kind of shows how Dru's life is kind of turning into a giddy whirl because the pieces are starting to fit together and she can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I saw that there are still times that you've put in a lowercase m in "Mother," but it's just a small mistake.
2/10/2014 c42 Aretice N. Treader
I half expected Alex to be alive because it didn't seem like the type of story to keep going unless something big happened. And Alex still being alive somehow seemed like the only logical thing to be that. I do like how you've written the story. It really does come together beautifully.
652 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »