for Or So the Story Goes

1/26/2014 c47 6CharBLord
You need to get this story published! Please,please, pretty please with a cherryontop. This may be one of the best stories I have read in awhile and as an avid reader that means something. The way you connected all of their plots, and the ending, and ALEX. Wow,for a moment I thought he was actually dead, boy did I shedsome tears. Haha. May I say, well I will anyway, you are an AMAZING writer, I mean yes, this story could use some work, but all stories have errors. As far asplot, characters, and themes go, you have outdone some wellknown, famous writers. I absolutely loved this story and I hope you never stop writing... ever. You are gifted, I mean how on EARTH?! Sorry, I'm being hyper! Haha. It's just,this was truly a fantastic piece of work. I hope you publish it and continue writing, because honey, this is what you were born for! Hehe! I'm kidding, well, not really! I'm serious though, I could see this becoming a movie! Well, that's all I have to say other than thank you so much for sharing this incredible story with the world instead of keeping it all bottled up! I wish you the best!
1/21/2014 c48 Iceleaf
A good story as usual for you.
I hope you do get published and that this plagiarism problem is resolved satisfactorily for you.
Drusilla is very forgiving.
I find it unfortunate that she could not be queen, with all the talk of her being a good one.
1/20/2014 c33 Iceleaf
What does that idiot think he is doing?
1/18/2014 c41 16Aretice N. Treader
That was an unexpected twist in the story. I love how you add in little bits of different stories and mesh them into one. This chapter was really good.
12/29/2013 c48 1sunshineg9
To bad about the plagurism.

Omg! This was awesome! I just love it. You could use a little more details but other than that it was perfect. :) :)
12/6/2013 c48 Lover Of Good 'Ol Books
This was one exceptional read!
I loved it.
It's not usually my cup if tea but with the way it's written and the plot sounded intriguing so I tried it out,and I must say that I do not regret it at all!
You are a phenomenal author and I wish you the best with everything.
Also thank you for not taking this down even after the injustice that some cruel people have done.
Uhm..yeah
11/17/2013 c40 16Aretice N. Treader
I think Claire's and Darren's relationship progressed a little too fast, but it's all right.
11/17/2013 c39 Aretice N. Treader
I like the way you add in other fairytale stories without drawing too much attention away from the main storyline. This chapter was cute.
11/17/2013 c38 Aretice N. Treader
So, Aras is the greatest assassin in all the lands and Claire's brother became a legend among assassins. I wonder if that has any significance... I like Claire and her family. Good chapter.
11/17/2013 c37 Aretice N. Treader
I wonder if Aras has lost someone he loved before. Claire is the one that saved Dru in the scene(s) with the pillory, right? This chapter was good.
11/17/2013 c36 Aretice N. Treader
Dru's conversation with Cindy was interesting, to say the least. Actually, saying the least would be saying nothing at all. That reminds me of the saying "I could care less." I find that saying funny because it means that the person saying it actually cares because they have the capacity to care less. Did that make any sense? I'm not really blaming you or anything for saying that because it's so widespread that no one really thinks about it. So... this chapter was good.
11/17/2013 c35 Aretice N. Treader
This chapter was pretty good. One thing I'd change is the description of the pillory so that it flows a little better with the rest of the chapter, but, other than that, this chapter was all right.
11/17/2013 c34 Aretice N. Treader
This chapter was heavy with drama, but it's understandable because Dru has a lot of time to think alone. I wonder if the witch will have a significant role in Dru's life... The assassin seems like an interesting character, too. I liked this chapter.
11/17/2013 c33 Aretice N. Treader
I wonder what Alex is planning. I'm not sure how they're going to be together if he's dead... I liked this chapter. Good job.
11/10/2013 c32 Aretice N. Treader
I find it interesting how different people can seem to change depending on whose perspective you take the story from. If this story had been written in Cindy's perspective, I'm sure that Drusilla would be the manifestation of evil. This chapter was good.
652 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »