for Do You Remember?

6/25/2006 c1 131theory of black
this is fantastic. it screams bonding. I love it.
6/11/2006 c1 dark stars grace
i love this poem. the way you've traced the time with such simple nostalgic flashbacks is amazing. very heartfelt, it's going on my favs. keep it up. ~*
6/2/2006 c1 3Leo Eigenmann
Wow, I can really relate with this poem. It expresses feelings that showthe reality of life. I like it. Nice job you've got here.
5/28/2006 c1 148Thyrt
awenicely donesweet
5/26/2006 c1 71MidnightStar005
Awe.. I really love this poem!

~Winks!
4/8/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
sad, but true.. awesome depiction of growing up... especially that last stanza
4/8/2006 c1 82Twilit Exaggerance
A nice memory poem, elven. Touching poetry that enfolds the reader in your friendship.

I do like the 'we gave up cartwheels on newly cut grass for white wine nights' line.

Well wrote!
4/6/2006 c1 nofaceme
I really liked this. It's very clear and cut well. The ideas were pretty and the words flowed very well. Keep it up..
4/4/2006 c1 65Aquafied
beautiful imageryreally

yellow and ahhi love springtime
4/4/2006 c1 69til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton
I like the dreamy feeling about this one, looking into the pass, the remenicient quality. It's happy too which is a plus...
4/4/2006 c1 237classic violet
Wow. Just beautiful. Reminds me of one of the scenes from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Wonderful.
4/4/2006 c1 polka dots and addictions
aaww thats so sweet!I like the way you've gone through memories and saying whats changed,and the ending is really nice and cheerful.

_beXie_
4/4/2006 c1 73Jezsh
this is gorgeous, don't have a clue why you don't try sending this stuff off to magazines and that. I think this is my favourite of yours so far. It reminds me of glass for some reason, the colours when sunlight shines through it and that delicate sound when you run your finger over the edge. Nostalgic, glittering and poignant. Wow
4/3/2006 c1 31none of burt's beeswax
This is really sweet. For some reason, the first stanza reminded me of Dr. Seuss, but I'm not quite sure why (probably 'cause I have no idea what a woodlouse is and it sounds rather exotic and Dr. Seuss-like). But I adored all of the stanza. The reminiscent quality is very nice, and the thing about her childhood playmate promising to pick one of the stars for her was (an incredible idea) and very, very sweet/perfect/I loved it. I like how this poem is hopeful. Most reminsicing (sorry, I'm a bad speller) poems are sad, and the fact that this one isn't (too) sad makes it stand out. Very, very good work.
4/3/2006 c1 34Smoky Bear
innocent and wistful... the nostalgic sense of emotion is captured prettily.