for Dawn

3/25/2007 c1 3Temeraire
Woo. I'm almost a year late in reviewing...Heh, sorry.

I don't know much in the way of poetry - I'm no great poet myself; I am a sucker for poetry though - but I have to say that this poem is a nice piece. I've been a fan of Dylan Thomas's poem for quite some time (meaning that I've analyzed the heck out of it), and I'm squinting here to see in between the lines.

All in all: I like. Favorited.

-Kazilik
9/2/2006 c1 2Casey Drake
wow... sweet. I never noticed this...

*applause*

awesome.

Notice: I am clearing favorite authors because I have far too many to list, so I'm putting everyone on the list on Author Alert, then taking them off favorite authors. This does not mean I do not like you or your stories.

:) CD
5/12/2006 c1 criti-sized
This was a nice poem, I noticed from your reviews though that alot of people said they didn't understand it or couldn't get into it. My idea would be that they just don't have the mind frame for it or imagination.

It was very nice.
4/8/2006 c1 1MoonlitFootprints
*sigh* I don't connect with poetry all that well... Honestly, I like your stories a lot better. I didn't really understand this... but that may just be me.

-Footprints
4/5/2006 c1 13Shadowhound
not really sure what to make of it. flows nicely. i'm not good at reviewing poems, sorry.

Shadowhound
4/4/2006 c1 11Wolfie Star26
Sweet. This was wonderful. My favorite part was probably the second verse/paragraph. I've always envyed your writing, i'll never be able to write anything like you do. Keep up the wonderful work. I'll look forward to reading more from you, I always do, we both know that. Till next time.

Oh and a quick question. Should I write a sequel to An Assassin Forever? I already have it planned but I'm not going to write it if no one reads it.