for I Couldn't Hear

5/11/2006 c1 42Anecdotes Of The Arcane
passionate stuff! Love the repititions, makes it seem like a song, captivating work - as always. :D
5/10/2006 c1 5ErrorDexis
Depressing? Sure, why not. Worth reading? Definately
4/13/2006 c1 136GirlxAnachronism
This was really good and the captlization really gets across your anger.
4/10/2006 c1 64not sure yet
good flow, very depressing though, i like it, nicely done
4/10/2006 c1 133Dying Rose
LOVE the end of this! The chorus is just incredible as well. I think the whole thing is quite well-written, though there are a couple places in the longer verses where the rhyming felt a bit forced, everything else flows wonderfully. It's a great poem, with a definite angsty feel: it's almost wandering in the way it is angry, kind of lost feeling; I'm not sure how to describe it; It's regretful but angry, masochistic but pleading, confused but certain. It made me think and I had to read it twice to fully comprehend the emotion going on here. Extremely good job, and thank you for reviewing my poem and putting it on you favorites list. You might want to glance at a couple of my other works if you liked "Sea" - I have some similar in style and tone. Good luck with your writing and best wishes always!~Dying Rose~
4/7/2006 c1 67helpless-pretender
wow, that was deep...nice job, keep writing...oh p.s. in the 3rd stanza, if you look at the first letters in the lines starting with the 6th line, it spells out the word Jesus...tehe, tricky tricky lol. thanks for the review!
4/5/2006 c1 8fallenstar20
Awesome poem. Very revealing and expressive
4/4/2006 c1 Benjamin - To Be Deleted
*stunned*

0.o Amazing! It's got good flow... great imagery... and it's just all around goodness!