for BL0cked

6/20/2006 c1 With Rhyme and Reason
Am I perverted, or is this poem dripping with sexual references? Everything from the "spit it out already" to the "faded yellow" to the "resound sound" screams sex to me. If it's about something else, I'm really very sorry. I shouldn't be pushing my views on less gross people. Umm... let's see... a more innocent interpretation... Yeah, so, like, she like totally is mad at her boyfriend, and like, they totally are blocking each other on IM, and, like, they are like, totally, TOTALLY not in love. Totally. Like, totally.

But seriously: "omg, that was so powerful i luved it."
5/25/2006 c1 12eighteen hundred
For some reason this reminds me of the book Sybil. I really couldn't say why. Good poem; good stuff.
4/28/2006 c1 14Mr. Raven
blocks are painful. this is an incredible piece.bravo.

(i also love S.O.A.D)

Mr.Raven
4/28/2006 c1 330in a jar pk
i actually really love this...well played, mate.
4/26/2006 c1 8HHHHHHH
^_^ I would give up and search for hentai, which is what I do every time I tell myself I'm going to write something (damn i'm perverted)

Your poem made me laugh. A toast to you! ~chyme
4/24/2006 c1 16insomnia in dreamland
hmm..interesting. i liked the whole-computer theme kind of thing, it was really original. lovely job.
4/13/2006 c1 17sunday night sky
ok, im so unoriginal, but i really do love the way you've used 'yellow' as a description. very creative. great job!
4/10/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
Marvelous and representative of the issue. Quite funny really, you've taken a real frustration and given it life and hilarity. Well done.
4/9/2006 c1 dark stars grace
ah yes, it is SO frustrating. I love how this flows, it seems like a love affair at the beginning, made me laugh. ~*
4/5/2006 c1 11Chemically Induced
i really like the sliding way you wrote across. it captures well her time sitting there writing nothing. a faded yellow sigh, i think, is impossible. things can't sound a color. but there's nothing wrong with that; some image comes to mind at the sight of that word. i got sickness, illness, from something. wirting maybe. the muse behind her. it works, still, and it's a lovely poem. :)

love, c.induced.
4/5/2006 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
This has such a casual (air) to it - like not meaning to write anything good and yet it's lack of pressure actually makes it an enthralling read through. I loved the detail about the keys; I think each generation has a love affair with their tools of creations. Like for our parents it was type writers or very early computers and the generation before that it was pencils and so on - it goes all the way back to sticks and stones. Anyway though, I could really identify with how fingertips feel on keys (like right now, as I write this I'm experiencing it) it also has this casual sexuality to it; like a hidden conversation that is mentioned but we have no idea what's really being said but we can interpret in our minds - and I'm just a odd person, I can be talking about sidewalks or beetles with someone and turn it into something sexual.

All in all this was a pleasant surprise, you have great transitions from one thought to another while keeping it all held together and meaningful. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
4/5/2006 c1 60dollface and her cancer
Yellow as a description. I like it. Really. The idea is intriguing.

Plus those opening lines.

I don't know if the formatting helps, but it's used minimally and so it doesn't hurt it. Is that last line part of the poem or an author's note? I'm not sure, but it works either way, ironically.
4/5/2006 c1 34Smoky Bear
lol... quirkiness from writers block. cute poem.