for One More

5/31/2006 c1 133Dying Rose
This is really good. I made this promise too, once upon a time, in a land far away. The fairytale story is the lack of desire to cut, simply because the other person completes us, protects us, loves us, saves us. The promise to stop only tortures me, every urge to reach for my razorblades denying the sanity I once swore to. I've begged so often for the one more time, one last scar, but always denied the pleasure of cutting away my pain. You have written feelings I have felt in a beautiful poem, your emotion clearly spoken and tearing throughout this poem. Just an incredible job. You're an awesome writer.
4/8/2006 c1 31suishoku-ketsurui
wow...that was awesome! good job!
4/7/2006 c1 1CheshireKat17
Wow, that was really amazing. You have such a way with words, I can almost just feel the pain and suffering and drive. You are so talent! ((gives gold star)) Oh bye the way, did you take down Ice! ((cries)) Ok I'm done. Really, right MORE MORE MORE poetry, cause its wonderful! Your stories are amazing too but you write those all the time I rarely read your poems!

~**~Until I turn it on and say, Damn! Thats my mom!~**~~Kitty~
4/7/2006 c1 3InklessPen.J
really good really truemail me for a chat im starting a book and i would lke to put ur poem in there