for These Sick Desires

2/7/2010 c7 Kuroyuri
This story is so good! I really love it! But you should talk about Kiyoshi's past. Like why he was living on the streets and stuff. I really want to know about that. I mean, he's only fifteen, so it's probably not like he had moved out of his house already. I think. Right? I mean, if he was wouldn't that mean he would have had a job or something? Well anyways, I really want to know about his past! Pretty please with lots of yaoi on top?
11/27/2008 c8 7cajun-cuteness
NO NONNONONONONNONONONONONONONO!

you have to update!
1/27/2007 c8 7Noihseret
okay... I guess I can wait. ^^ hope your 'something' turns out okay. I know I'm probably a bit late in saying this seeing how I haven't been online in a long while. we moved and my computer wasn't up until just a few weeks ago. anyway... see you next review!
12/31/2006 c8 Midnights Scream
*crys* no it was cute and sweet and I want more *sniffle* I hope your writer's block goes away soon.
12/31/2006 c2 Midnights Scream
Awha it's cute already. :)
11/8/2006 c1 7Cedric Kale
Kye is so emo
11/8/2006 c8 Cedric Kale
aww fine i could wait a few more months
11/6/2006 c7 1biscuit92
i finished all 7 chapters this morning... and... ek! it's cute and i can't wait for the next one! XD it's light yaoi, but even so... it makes me squeel... hahahahaha!
8/23/2006 c6 10Cryptic Warrior
Personally i would have hit them. I wouldn't care if they were girls or not. They shouldn't do that to an unwilling person.

Ok i might be taking that too far, but oh well. I like your story though.
8/23/2006 c7 7Cedric Kale
Kiyoshi so does not know anything does he sorry i didn't revew for the other chapters it's just i couldn't wait to go onto the next chapter because your story is so good i want more me want more up date please
8/22/2006 c7 7Noihseret
*screams* UPDATE NOW! I want to see them kiss again! now that they're back home... and their conversation's not entirely over... UPDATE! I love this story ^^ I'm adding it to my favourites list!
8/22/2006 c6 Noihseret
lol... crossdressing... bwahaha. this was great! I want to see more Hiroshi/Kiyoshi! (I like Yasuyuki too ^^)
8/22/2006 c5 Noihseret
yey a Gravi fan! I love Gravitation ^^

this chapter was really good! I liked the conversation between Kiyoshi and Hiroshi (the one ending in my favourite line: “I’m a total bad-boy! A rebel! I take risks all the time!”

“Like when?” He laughed.

“Like… When I unclogged your toilet!” LMFAO!)

anyhoo... must read more!
8/22/2006 c4 Noihseret
oh man, what an awesome chapter! this is really getting good. poor little Kiyoshi... so clueless... so innocent. lol. just to throw this out there, he seems a bit childish for his age. I know there is a 10 year age difference between the boys, but it feels lke Kiyoshi acts a bit too young.

I really like this story! chapter four and I'm already hooked! ^^
8/22/2006 c3 Noihseret
this is so cute! Kiyoshi's so cute! (bad, bad perverted thoughts, lol) not that they'll get in Hiroshi's way... bwahaha. to the next chapter!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »