for These Sick Desires

8/22/2006 c2 7Noihseret
wow this is really getting good! I like how you did the different point of views from each character. I like Kiyoshi the best though ^^

to the next chapter! away!
8/22/2006 c1 Noihseret
wow, I have never had eggs and onions and peaches and cream all at once! ^^ what a cute story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next...
8/22/2006 c7 1Finnyh
Darn Cute! I got confused with all the switching of characters though, one minute it was Kiyoshi next it was Hiroshi, back forth, back forth, but I'm a total screwball so it's my own fault that I probably wasn't follwoing or any of that organized jazz.

Was Yasiyuki just plonked in there to get those words across? That's how it felt, but his adorable personality makes it all worth his somewhat pointless appearence within this chapter.

It all happened a little quickly and there wasn't really much description, but I guess that this chapter was mainly highlighting their kiss, which is okay!

The general idea around that was great, I thought Kiyoshi's desperation to get the fan-girls off his back was well thought out, and when he did it the second time to look more convincing, I was like, "wow, that's cool." Good work!

Overall, yeah not bad, might need a wee tweak here or there but the general idea is loud and clear! "Climax approaching!"

Well done, look forward to more!

Derek x x x
8/14/2006 c7 4nightymorning
Lol, i love the kiss scene. (I got all giggly and arm flaily during that, but i love it)

Hope to see/read another one soon! ^-^
8/14/2006 c6 nightymorning
LMFAO, I friggin' love this chapter! w

“Last time… It was…” He shivered. “I don’t wanna be a princess!” He squealed.

Love that line.
8/13/2006 c7 3Rainflight09
Wow! I surprisingly love this story. I can't stop reading it! Very entertaining and I can't wait for the next chapter.
8/13/2006 c7 1Prisoner-11
Hehee...I wanna be a fangirl! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you did that! I'm not complaining however. I notice you mentioned Loveless, have you seen that? I've seen that and Pappa to Kiss in the Dark.
8/11/2006 c7 8ainedamdz
Hahaha! I like this story! Really I do! Even if the ... eh .. leads are both male. Anyway, its the feeling that matters.

Although, you could try to define Kiyoshi's feelings more subtly, it seems as if he's too animated! Hmm... Maybe its his way of ... forgeting his terrible past? Nn =)... Intrigue .. Interesting... Update soon! XD
8/9/2006 c7 Kamiko-Miha
Haha Hiroshi is so evil, poor confused Kiyoshi. Thanks for teh update. Yay! Kissing scene!
8/9/2006 c7 5Exotoxic-Nightmare
I wuv this story yo! Haha funny. Update soon!
7/24/2006 c6 1Finnyh
AH CROSSDRESSING! that's scary, (although I did wear a skirt once...anyways) wow, this is so cool, I hope you update this soon! This reminds me of me. I am Kiyoshi and being stalked by a load of girls that happen to know my email adress. uh oh.

I can imagine Kiyoshi in a cat/maid costume, I guess he would look kinda cute too!

Awesome chapter, I'm hooked! Derek x x x x x x x x x x (wOOT, I like kisses!) x x x x x x
7/24/2006 c5 Finnyh
wow, this gets weirder by the chapter, Honda's brother sounds cute, is he gay too? awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter. (I'm leaving you lots of reviews, I'm feeling kind today!)

Awesome work, keep it up!

Derek x

*adds to favourites!*
7/24/2006 c4 Finnyh
aww, poor Kiyoshi, another fight? BAD BOY. lol but Tanaka-san comes to the rescue! woot! I love this story!

Derek x
7/24/2006 c3 Finnyh
o he seems like such a perv, but Kiysohi (I keep going to call him Kye!) seems not to be helping himself there much. go Kiyoshi!

lol *giggles* Derek x
7/24/2006 c2 Finnyh
wow, so cute. hey, don't tell me he's gonna like, have a GIRL have a crush on him. Bloody stalkers.

Anyways good chapter! *salutes* Derek x