for These Sick Desires

4/18/2006 c1 5Muu
I think what you have isn't badly written, but one thing to keep in mind is that pedophilia isn't as "nice" as manga makes it out to be. I have nothing against yaoi, BL, and the like, but illegality isn't nice.
4/17/2006 c3 2Naoji
yay! you updated! Can't tell you how happy I am, i was stuck doing my french project ALL DAY today! Argh,
4/10/2006 c2 4nightymorning
I like it. ^-^

Hope to see a third chapter soon.
4/10/2006 c2 Darket
Yaoi really doesn't bother me because it's the majority of the stuff on this site is Yaoi in fact, but something about a man and a kid... No... I don't like to flame... But no... But the description and writing techniques are good. I hope you didn't take this the wrong way. I know you think "If you can't go without flaming, don't review" probably, but if I read something I want to at least have the decency to leave a review.

The story is ok, but the whole tie up is a little weird. Please don't hate me.

Peace and chicken grease.

Darket
4/9/2006 c2 2Naoji
...Well, that was interesting, why the heck does Hiroshi only have *those* kind of clothing? I'm no pedophile indeed -cough- update soon!
4/9/2006 c2 26Melladonna
I'm working on my own little shounen-ai peice called Into the Void, it's my first story here. I'm new to this site, but finding it enjoyable.

You have a good story going, and your characters are very good. I'd like to see more of this story. Do continue.
4/9/2006 c2 3bambi4real
this is asweet story
4/8/2006 c1 2Naoji
Ooh! I like this fic, sick desires indeed...cackles. plz update soon!
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4