for EXIT

6/21/2006 c1 4Left On The Shelf
I wouldn't have ever thought to take something like an exit sign and make it so poetic. I like the format.
5/14/2006 c1 delete this page 109231
I read your reviews for crimson soul tears and I have to say you were completely right for she cannot write, I just didnt have the heart to say it, especially not to someone who cuts. Any way after reading the reveiw I had to check your stuff out and I realy like it. you have alot of talent and you should keep writing :)

P.S i hate net speak to, so much

P.P.S your now on my favourites list!
4/24/2006 c1 67Helpless-Dreamer01
Well the first thing that got my attention was 'EXIT'. It was in capitals and that always grabs somebody's attention. The second...the summary. I like it.

And thirdly, the poem. How can that not? You've based this poem on an exit sign that everyone see's (not to point out the obvious or anything :D ) but you've made it into a life situation. Not many people are really good at that. Me definetly being one of them.

Keep up the good work. If you could write more poems, they are interesting to read.

Cheers, Dani
4/9/2006 c1 26braindead1345
wow...this is awesme
4/9/2006 c1 2ozumas girl
Your stuff is always so deep. Clever much? I couldn't write a poem... no way. That was really good.