for he straightens my edges

11/19/2008 c1 Mascara is evil
My english professor told my class that when reading poetry the best way to try and get anything out of it is to go with your gut reactions and emotions and then work from there. My first reaction to this was: Oh shit. That was good. I think you should watch your comma usage but that's just me. "Nature has a funny way of maturing anatomy into shapes all too forbidden..." That is a great line. This whole poem is a great line. I don't understand his grin from jaw line to nipple ring ( if anyone reading this review would care to explain) but the fact that he has nipple rings is enough to make me smile. I like that the she acknowledge's that they do in fact make mistakes but that they ignore them. He's affected by her touch which I appreciate because whenever most prose pieces have incest the girl is so weak, but here the narrator is not weak, and if she is her brother is just as weak as her. Overall great piece.
6/3/2006 c1 60dollface and her cancer
"he grins from / jaw line to nipple ring".

this poem is full of lines that you have to swallow to breathe around. and i love it.
6/3/2006 c1 73Jezsh
Beautiful stuff. Absolutely gorgeous phrases, so emotive and passionate. Love it.
5/4/2006 c1 211avani.awakening
Almost sounded like incest, but actually kind of haunting. In a beautiful way. More like a memoir.
4/13/2006 c1 83Prevaricate
Fantastic, and oh-so taboo.
4/11/2006 c1 6hear me smile
This paints such a picture. Very well written, I can't even imagine writing like that.
4/10/2006 c1 14Heather Harper
impressive, this one was amazing (not unlike your other works) the subject... a little iffy... but it was VERY well written... keep it up!
4/10/2006 c1 124Tipped
Oh lord that has got to be one of the greatest descriptive works I have ever read... i have never read anything so... captivating. Amazing.
4/10/2006 c1 a lonely september
i love the way this is written. you write amazingly. it's awesome, the detail and everything. you've got real talent. ..
4/9/2006 c1 11Chemically Induced
wow. a torrent of shattered pictures and hot energy. i've never encountered a poem quite like this before, and that's too bad. their relationship is transmitted hard to the reader, which seems kind of...illegal? i don't know, maybe i don't get it. "whispered convictions. lied to. once upon another/ time" that part i really enjoyed; very finely written. also, "we like to nip at closed doors like animals/ baying untested", a most interesting simile. well done! :)

love, c.induced
4/9/2006 c1 87Naibz
very twisted subject. flows well though, and potrays the forbbiden lovey agst of this piece.