for First Kiss Bliss

7/30/2006 c1 4jammi
I like the imagery, the way you wrote it was just good. Especially how you make them one.
6/3/2006 c1 65Nemonus
*shrug* if you say so...and now for the unbiased part of the review: good words, nice beginning how you put in all the uncertainty of romance.
4/12/2006 c1 free-to-dream15
Very good! I actucally liked this a lot, especially the ending!
4/10/2006 c1 50Kristina Suko
Yes, I like it. Very... well, poetic. Heh, that sounds stupid, I know, but a lot of poems lack poetry in themselves.
4/10/2006 c1 6feelingshortofstable
I think it's a little rough, but has amazing potential. The poem has no set form, but the freedom works well. I especially like the line, "we weren't created - we were painted." It's paradoxical and makes you think. All in all there's a natural progession about the poem, which mirrors that of a first kiss. It begins with uncertainty which only stems from unfamiliarity, and then everything just falls into place. Ie. "Our unity becomes fluid" and "And our lines feed each other...and each is the other." The more I read it, the more I like it. Great job!
4/10/2006 c1 46Just A Note In The Wind
Wow! I have to say, I really like this poem! I LOVE the last line "And each is the other." Very creative and it ends the poem cleverly! Great!
4/10/2006 c1 49Em0tionally UnStAbLe
Love it... Keep it up! Check out my stuff when you get a chance! Laterz!