for Not The End

3/25/2007 c1 40JessieJean
Hmm... The rhyming could get a little, as I call it, 'cheap' sometimes (like: I am a fish, make a wish, and go buy some kish), but other than that, it's another great poem. Nice work!
6/14/2006 c1 35Autumn Reflections
"Lost will be her" doesn't quite seem to fit (in my opinion) but other than that I like it! It's well written and structured.

Keep writing!

Kyonkichi^^
4/26/2006 c1 5regreting but hopeful
wow, this totally just described two of my friends O.O
4/22/2006 c1 27Cait Street
I really liked the writing style in this poem. You are very talented. The emotion was expressed really well and it made sense the entire way through. Great piece of writing.
4/21/2006 c1 Mistress Vampyre
i really liked this dear...it touched me.hmm..thankyou for the comment on my poetry...feel free to comment any others..^.^xoxox Rach
4/17/2006 c1 241Werewolf Nighteyes
Nice. Some lines felt a bit awkward because of the overall rhyme scheme, but it didn't mar the poem as a whole. Great job here.
4/17/2006 c1 NO LONGER USING
wow..this is so wonderful...written perfectly and conveys a great message...perfecta
4/17/2006 c1 8Dark Heart of Emery
this pertains greatly to my life right now, but its so hard to get up and go, when someone you thought loved you shatters your heart into a million pieces, and your left alone to pick them all up...sorry got lost, keep up the good work

-ZX-
4/16/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Great job, I like this! Keep writing!

~Anna~
4/15/2006 c1 17sunday night sky
i like the rhyme of this, its unusual because it changes pattern, so the rhythm is original. i like the theme as well, i can relate. great job.