for Wasteland

7/1/2006 c1 82Honor Bound
i like this. good imagery and view point. very good.
6/23/2006 c1 6moondocc
ahaah life in new york city. god youre poems are so good.
6/18/2006 c1 24IwasSmitten
I can't say I can relate to this, but it's well worded and gets your concept across. I especially liked the word choice in "Stagnant gray river with no name,/Clumps of dead feathers/Pigeons that couldn’t get out of the way"
5/22/2006 c1 829Anaare
I enjoyed reading this. It's very dark and you make good use of words. Well done!
5/18/2006 c1 37The Monody
Awsome! Loved it. Keep up the good work.
4/27/2006 c1 TRUSTlikeMIRR0RS
well, i really like this poem dear... its different, that dark beauty.

as for the other poem, i know it sucked, but i post all of my poetry up...

that one just happened to be exceptionally old...as most of the bad ones are...because i've progressed from there.

but thankyou, and no i'm not offended at all..^.^xoxox Rach
4/23/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
creepy.. well written.. I like the "theyve never been here/here." line & how you change it to you've never been here... very cool
4/21/2006 c1 71MidnightStar005
This is just great!

WINKS & SMILES

~always TRINITY~
4/19/2006 c1 34Smoky Bear
this is well crafted and the rhymes fit together neatly and aren't overbearing. there are some really nice desriptions, though you've taken some poetic license with the word "claustrophobicness". sounds like you live in a fun place ;-)
4/16/2006 c1 I'm too lazy to sign in
good to see u update more often. i was beginning to wonder whether u had given up fictionpress again. anyway, good poem. i definitely feel that way sometimes though i bit less crazy. what's u and the pigeons?lol
4/15/2006 c1 16Cloudsinthesky
i like how you described everything, it's a very good poem. your right, i probably never been to your waste land, sounds hectic and noisy. It's cool you can write good stuff well being stuck in there.