for The Snack War

7/30/2006 c2 1TheCurrator
lol, thank you so much for the review, i am flattered at your words! i too happen to adore pie, though i must say apple is my favorite, not to mention dunkin donuts boston cream filled donuts! I love the Milksconsin thing there. i have no advice, except to keep going! i am eagerly awaiting the snackwar's next chapter (::)
7/19/2006 c1 Tim Stillman
Oh, ah, desire for sugar, yes, I can see the Pasty Nation now, man, what I would give for some Krispy Kreme donuts right about now;I finally know the battle charts and the plans and how it all worked out and how Pie is the Dominant Snack; always knew it was, just didn't have the inside dope on it; how did the fighters in the war however not just eat each other and have a good time? Hey Older Brother Nick-leave some pie next time-or better yet, not, we must have more of the snack wars-I think you are gaining on Harry Potter's trail-now if we could just get those great, war gallant, snacks to pop out of the computer screens, we will be onto something. Thanks for the fun of reading your words.
7/18/2006 c1 Kendra Helene's Echo
Wow. Awesome. I can totally picture it. I can imagine a music video much like the 'ultimate showdown' by Lemon demon but replacing all the characters with snacks. And pie is definently the best.
7/18/2006 c1 2ScatterSunshine
Oh my. It makes me hungry just reading, lol. You're vocabulary is very good(and I just had to point that random little fact out because I'm jealous, lol). Good job!
7/18/2006 c2 4G.C MacBeth
If you want honesty, then I'll review this story. But since I am the one reviewing, I doubt that you want to hear what I have say.
7/9/2006 c1 195t-t-t-ouch
Thanks for the reviews! As far as this particular story goes though, I think its a definitely interesting idea. I mean, who would think of writing a story about snakes. There wasnt really any spelling or grammar errors that i saw, so thats a plus too. I think that this is overall a good idea and story.

P.s. Nice comments/points about pie. tehe.
7/8/2006 c2 Darket
Kinda childish really. This story is a little weird, but oh well. Oh, about your essay "What the Hell", I totally agree with you now. I didn't mean to call you racist. lol. I personally think America needs to improve it's stature amongst it's own citizens. But other than that, I'll be around...

Peace, Love, Traingle!

Darket
7/8/2006 c1 Darket
This is crazy. I'm reading more!
7/6/2006 c2 16Cheeseraptor5
Sweet and sugary awesomeness, buddy. A few "eh" parts here and there, but overall, youi're getting better.
6/20/2006 c2 1enigmatic-moi
hmm... you for got about cake! But this story makes me very hungry! It's a hilarious story and I would love it if you kept on adding chapters. Maybe you could wright about the whole health craze or low fat food. loli love your writing! keep it up!-dee
6/16/2006 c2 7firesword
Nice, it could use a little more in depth scenery, like some old timer retelling the war, with great accuracy, other than my esscive need for scenary it was good, better than the other crap you've written.

But in a good way :D
6/11/2006 c1 858Anna178
You certianly have a way with words. This is rather funny. Do you read much? If so I know some books you might enjoy that have to do with politics and poking fun at them and such.

Funny thing is pie...is probably the thing I hate most in the entirity of the food world. (shivers) I hate the texture of it. I'm the only person I know that doesn't love pie to death.

Anyway, another great piece, and you get more reviews than I normally do so stop complaining. (That was supposed to be funny, not offensive.)

ANNA
5/24/2006 c1 92q is for quirks
hahahahaha! that's hilarious. truly brilliant. and pie rocks, so that makes it even better. :) nice work
4/18/2006 c1 firesword
Wierd, but funny. Could use a little more imagry, not only that but i saw a lot of spelling mistakes. It is lik readin thi withou th las lette yo can' rea i! Don't worry though that can be fixed! I bet it could be funnier and a little more epic,and much better in wording or flow of thoughts.
4/17/2006 c1 16Cheeseraptor5
A little juvenile, yet damn funny. Kudos.

(Honestly, I'm not kidding. Spell Check exists, I assure you.)
16 Page 1 2 Next »