for The Formidable

7/13/2006 c1 18Plinky
Nice... It feels a bit like a song to me.

Very prettily written. I like it.

Keep writing!
5/25/2006 c1 16MadamWriterGal
I personally like it. It flowed very well. I like the words and images that were used. Nicely done. A Satori is a ping of enlightnement that one gets now and again, while on the road to Nirvanna. Think of it like a flash on enlightenment. You almost have it...it's right on the tip of your tongue...but it slips away before you can get a better insight. This poem for example could be clasified as your own personal satori. I like your work! Keep up the good job. ^^ I can't wait to read more.
5/16/2006 c1 234angelcloudsh
i wish i could know the 3 words!
5/7/2006 c1 10back row dancer
this makes me want to cry. but i tend not to.
4/25/2006 c1 free-to-dream15
Absolutely loved the rhyming in this poem! It made it flow a lot better! Keep up the awesome work!
4/21/2006 c1 B34utifulDr34mer
ree u cornball i luv u. u prolly know wut 3 words im thinking bout. he he
4/20/2006 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
I liked this it was really good. The fear of leaving or returning or any existenance at all actually sadly does exist.

Great job at captruing this emotion. I say the words were either "I love you" or something along the lines of "I'm leaving you/ I don't deserve you".

the Stranger in the moonlight
4/20/2006 c1 13miss-hyperactive
wow! this is like a story! except better! i really like your writing! its a way of expressing myself except i only have to read it and you do all the writing... does that make sense? i knowi know i'm weird...but i love this its soo awesome!
4/20/2006 c1 review
its like. deep. nice one.