for Bile

2/4/2007 c1 Cockzilla
Entranced by the water below I bought several hundred copies of Micheal Crichton's "Airframe," with the money my distrubutor gave me. Now that we had the product, we had to fill the demand... but it was nietscheopkin and you'll never cunting underwilly! ... what? me.
9/18/2006 c1 STOP LAUGHING AT ME
Trench COAT Wars

ACT OMEGA

SCENE XI

CORNVALLIS: O fine fluctuation! I have ascended to the realm of Sting Ferdinand!

SHOTARO: O switch of justice, shift of spirits. Do not betray me once more. My heart is not in the right place.

CORNVALLIS: Woe is the sorrow, Shotaro, tomorrow borrow tarot sparrow!

280: Brother Nukecock, shall we find the Greatest Common Factor?

ERDE KAIZER NUKECOCK: I have aged well, like cheese or wine, perhaps cheesy wine. I mature, O the labors of childhood.

SHOTARO: O the labors of childbirth.

CORNVALLIS: DO NOT EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

280: Beware – for a substance is definite but a mixture is beyond such simplicity.

SENOR BAKU: Aye, elements are simple and cannot be broken by chemical means. Compounds, however...

CORNVALLIS: Indeed, they are combined and cannot be broken, the bond, by physical means.

280: Much food be a mixture. It is of the chicken and of the noodle.

CORNVALLIS: UNRECOVERABLE SYSTEM ERROR, SAYS I!

ERDE KAIZER NUKECOCK: Blood of the frightened, death be my sword!

(Not a Nazi march. Be away the Kaizer with sword thrust in ground.)

280: Kaizer be away. What then?

STING FERDINAND: Fires burn beneath my grace. I am love. I am pity. Strike not at me, vile hobbit. O stay with me, joy!

SENOR BAKU: My claws of fire have torn through mud more powerful than you.

DR. LIGHT: Yes, and they can also be used to burn wooden objects.

(BAKU acquires CLAWS OF FIRE)

280: O Great Narration, how you rhyme for me!

(Great Narration does not rhyme for vile numbers.)

280: Woe... Woe, woe, woe! Woe... Woe, woe!

SHOTARO: This is true.

STING FERDINAND: Solidate! I am gold. Treasure my attempt.

CORNVALLIS: Jumble!

DR. LIGHT: My job here is done today. Complete. Code being.

8 7 8 9

6 5 3 5

2 2 8 2

3 5 3 3

CORNVALLIS: PLEASE exchange all 8's with 9's. I fly to the new realm. Shotaro, strike the final blow.

SHOTARO: This is true.

(And arisen his sword, Shotaro, vanquishing the Sting Ferdinand)

STING FERDINAND: It is end of me!

280: Woe is a sequel!
9/9/2006 c1 hewasask8erboi
hey fagur lamei bet u cant even do a 360 cunt grabposer faget
8/25/2006 c1 Not P. Trev
Not That One Dude-The Analysis of the Human Psyche

"Random interjection of old in jokes!"

In this passage we see history repeating itself. The author is cleverly masking an injoke as a stab against the concept of history in general. Will humans be willed to an endless cycle? Follow life as if it were a glorified grocerey list, breed, produce more robots, and repeat? It is thus left to interpretation.

"References to 'josie and the gussy cunts'as well as twatgina."

This passage is to represent the different archetypes. "Josie" is to represent the loss of innocence. The "gussy cunts" obviously represents non-conformist views that the young adult's temperement can consist of. "Twatgina" is submission, as in, submission to the greater power.

"The killer awoke before dawn, he raped his mom. yawn."

Here we see a changing of viewpoints. Before it was deconstructionism and an outright nihilistic viewpoint. Here we see "dawn" represent dawn of another era. The "killer" is the person or persons who destroyed the previous era, thus forcing mankind to collectiveley will another.

"JEFFERTON ALIVE JEFFERTON ALIVE JEFFERTON ALIVEYou kno wut baind sux? YORE MOMLOL"

The author takes a shot at the berucratic system in general. Bluntly stating that all human achivements are inherently worthless. They are just small blips, taken over by the larger blips, and soon forgotten. In the "You kno wut baind sux? YORE MOMLOL," passage, it is to show how mankind is denying it's true destiny, sheltering themselves with cities, getting weaker as the generations go on.

"The magnificent twatgina towered in all its phallic glory, the huge orfice lumbered through the city, all it ever wanted was to raise its young."

Here we see Dude's perspective on the superior man. He likens it to Nietzche's ideal of the ubermench. As there is no superior man, save those who are enlightned, not delusional. If we are to believe that "all it ever wanted was to raise its young," that a superman would just want to pass it's seed to ensure future generations of perfection, then we must enlighten ourselves.

"TO BE "

This passage is to reflect the endless continuity of our world. That we won't go out with a bang, but a whimper. It is possible, the author outlines. We just have to give ourselves the benefit of the doubt.

Reader Reviews-

NOT Sting Ferdinand2006-07-30ch 1, signed

Interesting lacrosse, funky saddam, and now I know some of the cunts. RIM!

Mayor?

dick

rick

dinga

NOT Fhate2006-07-30ch 1,signed

"A new member has entered your party!"

The earl of Rocheseter2006-07-30ch 1,signed

"CUNT!"

The Internet2006-07-30ch 1,signed

"Im melting!"
8/24/2006 c1 2001 - A Bukkake Spiderman Oddysey
For Glaven Gear, Ash, Misty, and OMG SAFER SEPHIROTH enter the cuntway equipped with Hi 8s, down parkas, pug nosed... hats, Gortex gloves, powerful halogen lamps, extra batteries, and a radio to keep in contact with Dr. Light.

Seven hours later, however...

"Roll," Megaman was relieved to see the full, luscious lips of his equally robotic sister, glimpsing her youthful beauty in a light he had never before glimpsed. He took notice of her smooth gentle skin as she engaged him in a desperate embrace, feeling the warmth of her frightened breath so close to his face, her long feminine legs entangled with his own.

It was then that his lower antenna extended, in desperate need of what little contact it could obtain, grazing gently against her thigh. The feeling was that of the forbidden fruits of ultimate pleasure.

(A/N THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT FAN FICTION! IF YOU LIKED IT PLZ REVIEW AND ILL RITE A 2ND CHAPTER! KTHXBAI)

Pinkachu 2006-07-29 ch 1, signed

THAT WAS LIEK SO HOT! I LOVE MECHANICAL INCEST! ZLOL! PLZ RITE MORE! KTHXBAI!

Sting Ferdinand 2006-07-29 ch 1, signed

Interesting summary, funky prologue, and now I know some of the characters. Yay!

Hezbollah DeTERMINATOR 2006-07-29 ch 1, signed

As a concerned parent of a Hebrew nation, I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed your incestuous robot escapades.

Tinkerbell 2006-07-29 ch 1, signed

THIS IS SOME FAGGOTY BULLSH*T!

Don Knots 2006-07-29 ch 1, signed

As a concerned parent of an incestuous robot escapade, I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed your Hebrew nation.

Fing Sterdinand 2006-07-29 ch 1, signed

BURKALURKASTAN 2006-07-29 ch 1, signed

Interesting cunt, funky cunt, and now I know some of the cunts. Yay!

F-H-A-TO-THE-TIZZO 2006-07-29 ch 1, signed

A delightful romp that appealed not only to the deepest and most profound of humanity's inner senses, but blah blah blah. By the way, that was a funky prologue. Now I know some of the cunts. YAY!

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS A WEAPON!
8/17/2006 c1 NOT P. Trev Pussies
On Our Last episode of Glaven Balls Z

... "This... this doesn't feel right," Bill Hicks retorted as Leary slowly mounted his figure. Denis Leary grimaced, slowly drawing a line down Hicks neck, to his nether regions. Slowly submitting, as if in awe of his power, Hicks let his body course with joy that was denied him so many times. Leary felt Hicks emotion and, with a gesture, held him at bay. "Hush, hush baby it's okay. you are safe here", he reassured him.With hands that could crush coal into diamond, Leary held him. With an orgasmic thrust that could take on the strongest battalion, Leary sexually sedated him. Hicks was safe here, and yet, he still saw the eyes of the tiger, and he knew it wasn't over.

Next Chapter: Cackow! "And Every Dog his Day!" Nuff Said

And Every Dog his Day Apocrypha:

Leary held him gently against his warm breasts. Hicks sucked the supple mammaries and was rewarded with Leary's lactation. Hicks smiled, licking his milk stained lips, and proceeded to bend onto his knees, accepting his role. Hicks teased at first, then had the time of his life with the tall member in question. He slowly rode his lips back and forth, playing with it, nurturing it, stroking it, until Leary could take no more of his devilish delights and came over his companion.

Hicks chuckled at Leary's premature liftoff, with Leary biting his lip trying not to notice. Trying to regain composure Leary flatly stated, "I know you're a man, but tonight, I'm going to treat you like a woman." With that hasty retort, Leary forcefully grabbed Hicks and proceeded to twirl him around. Hicks, in awe of his sexual power became even more flustered as Leary jabbed his member into his partners backside. Blindsiding him, yet at the same time sedating him.

Hicks bit down hard as his partner thrust. His mind started to drift, back to that unforgettable moment in crime alley. That moment that forever defined who young Bill Hicks would one day become. But had he come this far only to fashion his life on an impossible ideal compounded by the fact that Gotham City, his city, was inherently a hopeless pisshole?

But with every thrust, it becomes harder to brood in the midst of this. His ass, now raw from Leary's submission, is thirsty. "Hey Supes, think my ass needs an asprin." "Wrong," Leary said, "what your ass needs is a supersonic enema."

As the Man of Steel easily whips up a batch of tempered, enema water, he sees sadness in his partner's eyes. He doesn't need microscopic vision to see something is wrong. "Something bothering you?" With a sunken look, he replies, "You should know better than anyone else Denis, we came this far and we still can't be open about our relationship." "Bill...is that really what's bothering you." With anger flaring in his eyes, the cape crusader shouts, "It might as well be!"

Denis, brushes his response off, trying to be blunt, "It's Gotham isn't it?" "We've come this far. Yet we can't look at the past and not the present. You can choose to brood about what you could have done, about what could have happened, or you can start making a difference now." Hicks doesn't say a word. He knows that his partner is right, he knew this all along.

"Are you ready?" Denis inquires, trying to put his lover back into the mood. Stammering at first, Hicks responds with but a nod of confirmation. "Then lets do it." As his stool fills, the dark knight's mind does not drift. Only his penis.

The Glaven(end)?1010x0x00
8/17/2006 c1 The Definently NOT P. Trev Pussies

Next Chapter: Cackow! "And Every Dog his Day!" Nuff Said
5/19/2006 c1 October Is Another Day
SOLITUDEI am Law of Copyright Manor. We need to speak with you. I have a man here, a Klaus, who claims that this particular story is an intellectual property of his. I've promised Klaus you'd be locked up for a long, long time. Do you want me to break Klaus' heart?

Hey, by the way, have you seen my childhood?
5/12/2006 c1 CHOCOLATGURL69
WANNA CYBER!

- MORE CUNTS THEN U CAN HANDEL -
5/12/2006 c1 Homegirlzzz
In Response to:

~

I hate all of you so hard. I'm cereal about this, if you player hate me so much why not just emailize me? Now nobody will look at this because all but one of the reviews is fake and I'll never get the Nobel peace prize for being Petri Dish Of The Year! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?

~

LiKE, OMG homegirl, I didn't know i saide the things I sad soo bad. Believe me, i... am so sory. LUV U! :) :)

Dont be sad girlfriend. ): Turn your frown upside down! :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO10101010!LUVS YOU!

The More Than 48 people cunts
5/11/2006 c1 6Absolut Hooliganism
5/11/2006 c1 The ringtone russies
I am That One Dude from the future. I am to warn you of an impending disaster. If your pee doesn't split in half, the earth will stop rotating. Humanity will reverse itself, yet you will live. If you choose not to let your pee split in half, once the world stops reversing itself, you will be it's god. As we all know, since your love of anime is all-consuming, you will fashion the world as if it were Dragon Ball Z. I know after all... I made the same choice. You will then procede to live out your fantasies of farming kittens and living out in the wilds of Sleep Country U.S.A. only to discover your true dark nature. And once that power takes hold, You will be untsoppable, Until Oprah and Cable come from an Alternate Universe to sedate you. It is only in that final confrantation, that silent shame... that all will truly be revealed. Oprah is the true power behind you.

Make Your Choice.

Sincerely

The more than 24 people cunts
5/11/2006 c1 Dinosaurus Rex
- -. . / - .. - . / .. / ... ..- -.-. -.- . -.. / ... .. -..- / .. -. / .- / .-. - .- /
5/11/2006 c4 Yo
How Whites Are Being Oppressed in White AmericaAn essay by Steven ReynoldsUpon analysis of the structure, one can only fractionally assume that the lacrosse of the ringtone was clearly defeated by the hax0r ...POINK POINK POINK POINK POINK POINK POINK ROAR! ROAR! POINK! ROAR! HIGH PITCH SQUELA!LUVINKLY URS,

DA MOR DAN 24.892 PPL KUNTA KINTAZ
5/11/2006 c1 The marshmellow pussies
I like bukkake, you like bukkake, they like bukkake, in pussysake.

As for the real issue here, I think it's obvious, your treatment... of abused fetus fetish. How can one not appreiciate the simple pleasures of kicking the fetus around until it is tender, putting salt on the wounds until it is tender, and then writing fanfiction about with a camel. You sir, disgust me. I'm calling your mother.

Beat a ringtone at laccrose and win a free Saddam Hussien!

By The more than 12 people cunts