for Trade of a Lifetime

1/1/2010 c1 yupyup
dis story's actually pretty kool, desipte what other people say about it.

keep going!
4/22/2009 c3 Teehee
Stop flaming people

You'll get burned 10 times harder

TAKE DOWN THIS STORY

or i'll keep flaming it until you do
4/22/2009 c2 Tear you right up
you should think of taking down Trade of a Lifetime, because for one, the writing is very amateur and also, I don't like the story idea. It's too widely used.
4/22/2009 c1 I'm reporting you
Bitch this sounds exactly like a story I posted up 3 years ago!

I'm making sure I report your ass!
12/4/2007 c1 no name
honestly i think this story sucks

it doesnt seem to have a point and it seems very very rushed

i dont think this story is going newhere but in circles it is very boring to read i almost fell asleep i feel like it kind of like many of the stories on here and not very original

no HARD feelings...

well maybe who am i kidding this is a flame
12/4/2007 c1 no name
this story is utterly boring i mean i almost fell asleep reading it your paragraphs are way toop lon g and i feel like this story has no point honestly i think you should just take this stroy down for the sake of other readers beside me

no HARD feelings well maybe
6/27/2007 c1 well
this first chap was good, but only because it was practically an exact replica of "Seeing Through Tears," a brilliant story that shouldn't EVER be reproduced.
5/11/2007 c1 NOT GONNA BOTHER
too many errors with spelling

Doesnt flow

Drones on

VERY similar to a popular story on fictionpress

ALMOST word-for-word of it

Your mom wrote a similar story a while ago

ohh she went there

And dont worry this isnt a flame

Oh shoot..yea it is...

oh well, who cares, not me
3/23/2007 c1 wondering
um hi ive been reading your story, And its well written and stuff but i coudnt help but notice some things that seems a lot liek this other story i read. its by bleeding air called the contract. her main characters name is katlyn too and there are other things. the demon situation and stuff. i guess its not like their going to start casting wishes but i just thought id ask. i dont mean to offend you. im just curious but maybe im wrong. if i am im sorry. but good story so far i liek it a lot!
2/16/2007 c2 8Ducky 06
stupid jocks. they're so annoying and think they can have eceryone. ugh. anyways, nice chapter!
2/16/2007 c1 Ducky 06
nice first chapter! I like how she drove the teacher out. some of my friends did that to our spanish teacher once. heh. anyways, i like your plot line.
2/9/2007 c3 3I Quoth Nevermore
I like this. Pretty sweet. Update please!
2/8/2007 c3 12elisefey
I really like the premise of this. The summary is what grabbed me and pulled me in. Her brother's dream about the ninja thing totally cracked me up. Btw, in this chapter sometimes you call the guy she's on a date with Chase and sometimes you call him Mitch... did you mean to do that? Good story! Update!
2/5/2007 c1 this-story-freaking-sucks
I hated this with a passion. In fact I have a bit of vomit in the back of my throat, just at the sight of it. Please spare us before you think of another idioctic story.

AND

stop leaving nasty reviews on people's pages, because your story/chapter was not great at all..none whatsoever.

I'm tired of seeing your name attached to reviews, putting down great stories when I almost had a freaking seizure when I read yours.No wonder you have so few reviews after so long

Its only critism so dont take it harshly hun.

Hope NOT to see more of you in the future

Hate ya
2/5/2007 c3 25Izumi-no-Junko
This is really good so far, I really hope to see an update again soon~
26 Page 1 2 Next »