for there's no 'us' in love

5/13/2009 c1 145young and the reckless
ah, this is has so much intensity.

it's so twisted with its hinting at romantic qualities,

but then you get other snippets of tragedy and the irony sets in.

favourite.
6/13/2006 c1 28The Melissa Occult
m. fits your name. (lust at first sight... yeah...) tell me, is there really such a thing as love or is it just lust, the desire to replicate oneself?

EiB
5/2/2006 c1 131theory of black
Wow. I really love the transitions and (not so) cliched moments.
5/1/2006 c1 5EmotionalOutlaw
woah my good. ur so full of talent it unbelievable. i lovelovelovelove this.
5/1/2006 c1 28always gats b y
i wouldn't say this is sad (since this sort of thing happens all the time) but it's... tragic. ;/ the ending is perfect & the whole thing is just wonderfully written~!
4/29/2006 c1 21lordelfy
this is different but i like it! great job!
4/26/2006 c1 26My New Pen Name
The last part sent chills down my spine. . . very nice, creepy and powerful. Great visuals. . . Reminds me of someone I know, actually. . . Great job!
4/24/2006 c1 a lonely september
so.sad. these type of relationships make me want to cryandkill at the same time. it's not fair, and when you look at it from both sides, the ending effect hurts so bad.
4/24/2006 c1 36contrast and friction
This is beautiful in a sick&twisted kind of way. I mean, there's a dream-like romantic quality to this piece, but that image is just broken down and destroyed as the piece progresses, and the razor edge reality sets in .. it just screams rape "he could only hold her down" Wow, this is a definite fave. It's just perfectly written .. it feels almost invasive to read because it has a secretive edge to it, but at the same time, it manages to reveal everything. Nice formatting. Nice imagery. Everything about this is just fucking amazing.
4/23/2006 c1 65Aquafied
makes me think "rape" right off.

anyhow, maybe that is too much Law and Order (SVU) or too much of life

perhaps both

i am interested though.
4/23/2006 c1 132mizu no kokoro
;_; i like the feelings expressed in this. good work

keep writing!
4/23/2006 c1 90Dragonzz
Whoa. I really like this poem! I don't really know what to say (and that's a good thing. When I say 'I don't know what to say' it means that it's so incredibly awesome that I don't know what to say)!

~dragonzz~
4/23/2006 c1 21Choke on this
intense shit here, i love it
4/23/2006 c1 Herminia
I like this. It is so sweet. It's a narrative poem,isn't it? I could actually see the rape/seduce ("he could only hold her down") in my mind's eye.

Anyway, great job! Kudos!
4/22/2006 c1 75Carp