for West

7/27/2006 c1 80citrus scented
why have I never come across your work before.

this is, quite honestly, a masterpiece. Dali is strong in my mind when reading this. Its just so dense and deep full of meaning and images...theres so much to it I could get lost in it. It just flows from one thing to another, its beautiful. really stunning. "but she’spulling left, pullingwest towards anondimensional peace that doesn’tprove anything." Oh. wow.
6/24/2006 c1 79Spare Change
Great poem! :) I think I grasped the meaning of the second verse, but I got lost in the heavy metaphors of the rest of the poem. I know there's a profoundness to all of this, but for me it's rather hard to understand.

Anyway, still cool.
6/18/2006 c1 90poetic abortion
too pretty for words.

~* Noelle
5/16/2006 c1 rachel
wow you always had a way with words what does this poem mean for you?
5/15/2006 c1 13Jecai
As with most of your work, I've thought about this for awhile and I'm still not sure how much I get, versus how much I've invented.

Anyway, about getting stuck and crystallized, covering up the revolting and calling it pretty, getting exactly what you want. Someone at school was wearing a t-shirt:'if you don't remember, it didn't happen'

And maybe it didn't, but one can try to acclimate instead of forgetting. What if you refuse to learn because it's easier not to? To say everything will be okay when you know it won't? Dimensionless, thoughtless puerile denial? Go west, you're always chasing the sun and it never sets.

My first reaction to 'high' is as in 'high art'; there is graffiti like that, but I don't think about it much. Walls don't let you have a conversation easily, so something posted is like a declaration to the world at large.

Self and thoughts are what you have, and it seems sad, but maybe it's okay.
5/6/2006 c1 52godsandstars
this poem is sad (i think), but i don't even really understand what it's about. i tried to look at it metophorically, but i just can't. do i suck?
4/29/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
i like this...its well written
4/28/2006 c1 4run rabbit run
i really like your stuff. always have. good stuff yet again man. cheers... i need to get a bukowski book... huh...
4/27/2006 c1 hey maria
"let/stillness wonder at her and the/eyes that know the gravity of/situation and her own/initials sketched in sand"

I won't pretend to understand this, but I will say I find it uplifting.
4/26/2006 c1 Little Couch with little pillows
This was amazing. Though, I always have to read your poems like...five times before I can really understand what it means. But this was really good;

High graffiti’s beenlettered as obsolete

That was my favorite. It captured my attention the most. Weird.
4/24/2006 c1 26My New Pen Name
Great! For some reason I really like "underneath everything there are down-feathered babies keeping time unconscious". . . *shrug* Beautiful.
4/24/2006 c1 27Hax Rook
god, i love this. skepticism and disillusion sing over the whole thing, nicely disordered and linguistically clever. the poem that shuns structure is the freest for expression. impressed.