for Catch

8/6/2008 c14 2give.me.back.my.drumsticks
I like the added drama. It was good. I think that you could be rushing it just a tad. But it could be just how I was reading. Update soon.
8/6/2008 c14 20Faith O'Brien
Dithy has to be the worst nickname in the world. No judgment on you, of course. Just saying, the name Edith is generally terrible but Dithy? Anyway, another great update. Congrats on finishing, can't wait to read the rest of it!
6/25/2008 c13 2give.me.back.my.drumsticks
I;m glad you decided to update again. But it's true you should be writing for you. Update again soon, if you feel the need.
6/25/2008 c13 20Faith O'Brien
We've discussed this chapter before, yes? Anyway, I liked it, E and Z's playful banter, blatant use of the word 'tool' and the general vibe of the whole thing. Well done, friendship.
11/8/2007 c12 1Crystal Teardrop Rain
I must say, I really like the improvements and I did notice things were much clearer (to me at least)! Excellent job and i'm looking forward to the rest of the story! Keep up the excellent work! :-D
10/9/2007 c12 2give.me.back.my.drumsticks
it's really good and the updated version is less confusing than the first version. Are u going to bring Z's girlfriend in ot the fray once again? Add some drama. Good luck with the rest of the story.
6/24/2007 c11 1Crystal Teardrop Rain
alright, i hate to be the one to critize (and now my spellings gone out of wack) because i really have enjoyed reading thus far but the only thing that draws my attention (besides the minor spelling errors which i obviously make :-D) is how quickly the story seems to go due to the story being made mainly of dialogue. now, i did read the other reviews and do agree mostly. However, if addition description was given, keeping the story as a third person narrative, i think all the actions and "adventures" would become smoother and flow much better. The only other thing i want to mention is that in the first chapter, there was no mention (that i noticed) of the sisters being twins. Now, I guessed that but I couldn't be sure until i saw later in the story (probably the second chapter :-D) that they were in fact twins. OH! And I thought they were sophomores in high school not juniors? And is Edie's name Edith or Edina? Just things I've noticed...

Alright so I'm sorry for being picky because I really have enjoyed this so far (and i'm hoping more is on the way!) but I thought I'd through my thoughts out there... For all it matters, you can just delete this review but i was hoping i might give a contribution besides the customary "I love your story! Keep writing!"...

Good luck and keep it up!
6/11/2007 c11 20Faith O'Brien
Excellent cliffhanger. But if her name is Edina, why would her mom be calling her Dithy? Isn't that short for Edith? Just pointing it out
12/7/2006 c9 chelsea
so pretty much.. i fuh-ree-king love this story!
10/26/2006 c8 Faith O'Brien
"Warner Brothers? Carter Brothers? YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!"

That was great sweet pea, keep it up.
10/25/2006 c8 Mia
Write more! This chapter is awesome and I can't freaking wait to see the next. ||mia||
8/3/2006 c7 Faith O'Brien
This is coming along quite nicely. Maybe add a few personal connections to the tragedy? Just to make it seem more real.
6/26/2006 c6 Faith O'Brien
God. I hate boys.

But I like this.
6/19/2006 c5 Faith O'Brien
OH Drama.

Do continue-this long between updates is not right

(says the world's biggest hypocrit)
5/23/2006 c4 Faith O'Brien
sneaky z...being scandalous. I can tell. There will be scandal abounds.

Miss you and need you like Dubya needs Florida!

-Faithy