for Carousels

5/3/2006 c1 34poet tree
I assumed it was about drug use, for some reason. Maybe because of the frantic imagery - but now that I think about it, the whole cutting thing makes bucketloads more sense.

(Heh. I just said 'bucketloads'!)

The blank verse format works REALLY REALLY well - it's like a whole stream-of-consiousness thing (don't think I spelled that right).

As to the dude(tte) who said the whole thing about masking your emotion with symoblism yada yada yada - to me, at least, that's kind of the point of poetry and a lot of fiction. Yeah.

Long review, sorry.
5/1/2006 c1 22Gevo
This is really dark... I think I get your point, and it scares me.
4/28/2006 c2 The Pristine Harbinger
It's moi! I'm too lazy to log in anyways. Yeah, I pretty much got the last part. I just didn't know that she was tempted to cut. I thought it was another thing. Oh well, yeah. Very, very nice job. You're in my faves, by the way. ;)
4/27/2006 c1 unsigned
why are you trying to mask your emotions with symbols
4/27/2006 c1 13kirsten was
that was really interesting. im not sure if i got your point, but im definitly sure that it was there. very well written, i loved your detail.
4/27/2006 c1 24Penguins and Popsicles
If this is what i think it is... Oh... I haven't gone through it, but I think one of my friends has... I'm sorry... I don't know if I'm right or wrong, but please tell me so as to confirm my thoughts. Very beeautiful, you have a lot of different flashing images in my mind right now... Beautiful... -adds to faves-
4/27/2006 c1 26braindead1345
I think I sort of understand it.. anyway this is beauitful...powerfully wite and just... I dont know...prefect!