for Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

2/20/2015 c24 guest
That was soooo adorable :)
Please consider writing a sequel, if you can..
6/28/2013 c24 Northfacegrl5
You're such a freaking good writer!
4/15/2013 c24 Amazing Fuzzy Llamas
I LOVE THIS STORY! 3 AWESOMENESS! Can you write a sequel for them, when they're both in college? But it's fine if you don't have time. D Thanks SO much!
7/28/2012 c4 hello
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!

*picks up jaw from the floor*

you are an amazing writer!

I'll admit, i have read romance stories by guys but theirs is usually a third person point of view.

You have written this story in first person and made her sound exactly like a tomboy...and you're writing is so amazing, i got lost in the story and lost track of time !

WOW! keep up the great work! :D
10/22/2011 c5 Jenny-A
I've read the first couple of chapters and I'm really enjoying it. Its a little stereotypical plot wise but its fun.I like your characters inner voices and the characterization in his novel so far is spot on.

Good stuff.
5/1/2010 c1 5christinaxxyo
I like how you started this off, it was really cute :)
4/16/2010 c10 6ithinkyourgay
good story so far but i agree with zira. kay is way overexaggerating about zack being a monster
7/28/2009 c24 1Casablanca Dreams
That was cute...I liked the open ending (it's perfect for a sequel!), and I liked all the characters, though Kay sometimes annoyed me. She changed a little too fast- the change was sudden and dramatic (never wearing high heels to wearing makeup in freezing cold weather). There were a couple of grammar mistakes, but nothing serious. :)

For a guy, you have a remarkably good understanding of what goes on in a girl's brain. Sure, Kay was sometimes more like a guy than a girl, but you had Sharon, Zira, and Melanie spot on!

So, have you decided about the sequel?
7/12/2009 c18 ChaEL16
are you serious about guys and girl don't really end up just being friends?why not?is it that weird to have friends from opposite sex?well i gotta admit i have guy best friends, and it doesn't bother me.and note this,i am not tomboy and my bestfriends and i can't go to a next level,well because we're just friends, and that's just it.
7/12/2009 c15 ChaEL16
is it just coincedence to have an exact same lines from want,take,have-another story from fiction press?and probably the same part with the girl arguing with her thoughts.the same thing happens when the girl had revenge to the guy,which is kissing him or what ever you call that with his neck.the guy and the guy also had the same fight in that another story, which the fight would be in general,is teasing the girl about sex or getting laid with him.

i apologive if i notice this bits and pieces and complain it to you. i hope you didn't copy some parts from a another story, because it would be disappointing to hear,from what i have read,so far, i really really like it.:D
6/6/2009 c24 1writinglover419

thats so cool and cute!

theyre just so adorable!

lavv it:)
3/26/2009 c24 4123HSMluver
Omg I just finished reading, that was really really good! I loved how there were funny parts especially with the voices in Kay's head. I thought it was great! And I personally loved the ending :) I'll haveo to see if you wrote a sequel. Yay for awesomeness!
3/15/2009 c24 sappyromancelvr
This was absolutely amazing!

You have too write a sequel! Please?
417 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »