for Night of Fury

4/24/2003 c1 3Lady Ena Mochrie
Oh, I really like this story! It has potential! Just try to work on the spellings. Keep it up! Write more!
3/25/2002 c1 ganymi
you reviewed my story, I'll return the favor. So far I like it, your style is very descriptive, and I think you're right about he suspense part (of course, it's midnight and I'm bored out of my mind, so my opinion could be influenced by other things). Keep up the good work!
5/1/2001 c1 MidnightBlaze too lazy for logging in
Hmmmm... This was definately creative! I enjoyed it, it was good, but I would like to see more than this, it was really short. Okay, please r/r some of my stuff, thanx!
4/30/2001 c1 tearsofglitter
Love it, Love it, Love it! Geez, You gotta give me one of those kewl ass names! :)
3/17/2001 c1 2DragonSeer
Wonderful. I liked it though it was short. Ever thought about extending it to a longer story? . . .
2/26/2001 c1 2Leia Avenrose
*giggles* well done...I like! You shouldn't be afraid of writing more...keep trying anf it'll get better...*whispers* I'm going to whisper that BEEP who was just here...the one who said you "sucked" in writing...you don't!
2/26/2001 c1 4Nakato Rune
That was...weird. It didn't really engage my emotions at all... just kind of... bare.
2/26/2001 c1 T-Bear
Sounds like many stories that have been passed on for generations. Although, I've never heard of the person who was accused actually winning the battle.

Night of Fury had some good potential as a full out novel. It would have been interesting to find out the background to how the rivalries between the two started, and what the future held for Sayden. Good work overall Sid.
2/25/2001 c1 23tearsofglitter
Another really good story Taemyr! This one also gives you a really vivid mental image and you can almost see everything that is going on. The plot is good, more good names, lots of detail and although it's short I like it a lot! :)