for picture frame in the mirror

6/6/2006 c1 194Aslan Israel
I love how you've managed to write this... just breathtaking to watch drip down the page...
5/30/2006 c1 a lonely september
whitewhite...walls(isthisinsanity?) i love that. it's gorgeous. the way you describe everything is just amazing. so realisticallyoutofthisworld. it's amazing. i absolutely love the choice of colors, and the ending two lines were awesome. great job with this.
5/19/2006 c1 Atelophobia
I like this. The mix of colours & images make it sound like a confusing blitz and it's almost demented, the tone, & so wonderfully well-written.
5/10/2006 c1 ode to a firefly
I love how you formatted "inout..." The way you listed the colors all smashed together like that gives the poem a chaotic feel, as if everything is blending together into one giant gray mass. Beautiful poem!

~Christine~
5/9/2006 c1 281ThisCut-UpAngel
Wow..so in-your-face that I'm afraid to even stand up again. Brilliant!
5/7/2006 c1 65Aquafied
reminds me more of microscopes actually

i feel too far seperated to hit land eventually
5/7/2006 c1 2having reached closure
hmm... this is interesting. i love the i - can't seeanythingbutthose eyes -

yea that part. gave me chills.

-naomi

loves
5/6/2006 c1 123dress her up in fairytales
i don't really care for the format... i think it distracts from the real point of the piece although it is a nice one. just the whole though of the mirror and the pupil being 'black hole oblivion' is really nice in a demented way.
5/6/2006 c1 75Carp
How I interpret this is a young woman just slept with a man who has her heart...and she wants him with her and wants things to work out...but that hope is her dream and it can't be fulfilled. If I'm wrong...well hey. I tried. But otherwise I honestly really really really like the poem. :)