for starshine boy

4/28/2008 c1 50Andrea Lotte
Nice...it would make good lyrics for a song...love the title "Starshine Boy" and also the last two lines.

Nicely done :)
8/14/2006 c1 87Chaos Apple
Wonderfully pretty. Hooked me from the start, and kept me hanging on for more.
7/6/2006 c1 24InspirASIAN
Wait...I don't think you were flamed (lucky).

Anyhoos, another great write.
5/11/2006 c1 55The Watched
Hi, tis moi...

Anyway, to get straight into it: I do rather like this one, especially the idea that "like the puzzle of us, there's always something more" - something being greater than the sum of its parts, so to speak.

Couple of things, though, little things, second line: "I can't make out if you" - I presume it should be "I can't make out if it is you", and I think someone else pointed out "that bound to come" should be "that's bound to come," though actually you could really do without the "that's" at all - "You're a hurricane, bound to come."

Overall, I like this one: a portent of great things to come, I believe! Keep it up!
5/8/2006 c1 90oops heartbreak
It's so beautiful and pretty. I think I related to it because your starshine boy reminds me a lot of my own...

5/7/2006 c1 92burning in effigy
Very sweet... the beginning totally caught my attention"You’re the hurricane that bound to come" loved that lone, but isn't it supposed to be "you're the hurricane that's (or that is) bound to come?" maybe I'm just being nitpicky, and you meant to write it like that.Good job!