for Mommy's Never Proud

6/21/2010 c1 14LittleBlueOcean
This was really heartbreaking. I can feel the emotion written in it. Life is never fair. I always like to think that a parent is not someone who has your genetics, but is rather the one who ACTS like a parent. Mothers and Fathers are not just genetic mothers and fathers, they can be aunts, uncles, grand-parents, sibling, etc. Wonderful poem!
4/13/2009 c1 6XLifeIsAnIllusionXx
Aww...

That almost made me cry!

Kind of reminds me of my real mom...its like a distant love but its never the same!

Nice job!.

4/29/2008 c1 91MyWorldisBlack
Auntie is better than nothing though =] great poem!
9/5/2007 c1 4OneMoreMiracle
Aww. This is good but sad.
4/11/2007 c1 132silently watching
luv it...i could keep going but i am just in luv w/ this, so yeah, wonderful.

silently watching
12/8/2006 c1 8You Make Me Smile A Lot
I hope you and your mom work our your problems. I happen to be in the same situation where my mom treats me like a burden and my aunt Jennifer treats me...well, like a human. I really liked it. ^_^
10/2/2006 c1 Kiori Kono
I love this poem of yours. I can really relate to it cause my mom is somehow the same in many ways you mentioned in your poem. And you said that your aunt is like you mommy, you're not the only one thinking so. Cause I sometimes think so of that. It's as if YOU were reading part of my life! I lurv it! Great job!
10/1/2006 c1 GetBehindMeSatan
Aw, this is so sweet. I've never felt like that, but I can see, from the reviews you've gotten, that people relate well to it.

The way you ended it was lovely and heart yearning- I'm glad, now, that you have somone who is proud of you. :)

Cha xx ( P.S Thankies for the review of Phoenix! ^_^)
8/16/2006 c1 40Madame Y
Thanks for the review; I, too, felt a little teary after reading this. I'm glad you found someone who could be a real mother to you =).
8/15/2006 c1 La
*Hug!* I'm sorry sweetie. All I can give you is a hug; if you'll take it. If so, then *hug.*
6/30/2006 c1 121CrazyTurtles
I can relate to this so much. My mom is kinda like this so I knwo how you feel. Good job tho, you can really feel the emotions. Keep up the good work.P.S. thanks for the review
5/17/2006 c1 39EugeneSapphire
I like this. Sometimes I feel the same way about my own mother.
5/14/2006 c1 Shiori Akyrou
Wow. That poem relates so much to me also; it's not even funny. O.O

I love this; it's sad but good.