for Only After He Died

2/15/2007 c1 16Harlequin Princess
Smoothly written. The title is very mystical-sounding.
8/8/2006 c1 11stammo
Something like this happened to me my sophmore year. Your story reminded me of that day when I found out that one of the graduating Seniors had died three days before he was to graduate. It is an unnerving experiance to realize how short youir life can really be.
6/15/2006 c1 Royal Bliss
Though this is more telling than it is showing I do like it a lot. My one friend died in a car accident march of this year. He graduated high school last year and our school never mentioned his death at all. But the year before a student who graduated 3 years ago died and they made a big deal about it because he was on the football team. It's not fair that way but that's how society is. I'm sorry to hear about what happened with Eli.
5/20/2006 c1 anonymous
horrible you have to wait to be dead to be remembered
5/20/2006 c1 24Tad Zendol
Would you mind if I did something a little like this. It is a true "death at a young age" story, from one of my very close friends. It's almost nothing the same except for that it was a freak accident, sort of like yours. I wrote a sonnet about it, but it wasn't very good, so I guess I'll post that if it isn't okay. By the way, since this /is/ a review, I liked it. A lot. However, it made me cry, since it was powerful. Thank you for sharing.
5/19/2006 c1 21lordelfy