for Ugly

6/6/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
this isnt the best poetry wise, but tis got great emotion & an awesome message.. great piece
5/20/2006 c1 33Crimson Flowers
Here's one heartfelt poem I haven't been seeing here in fictionpress nowadays.You know, it doesn't take one to be pretty and skinny to be beautiful. I know there are people who tend to be more materialistic and appearance is very important.Yes, it seems that these people aren't appreciating your real beauty. However, you might want to consider the fact that inner beauty is indeed the best gift one can have. Infact, some people are not as fortunate to have that. Just focus on your beautiful little gift and I believe many out there will love you for who who are. Cheers! ~With much love, Crimson Flowers~
5/20/2006 c1 flechette
Holy shit! Something about this just hit me... I don't know what it was but I read the first few lines and then it just spiraled downward... not in a bad way... I mean it just like turned into this really serious very emotional poem that I can see means a lot to you... I am a "skinny" person by the way and I hate prejudice by physical appearance... I know it is a diffrent kind of prejudice I face but it is prejudice non-the-less and I really do know how serious you are on this subject... THANK YOU!