for River

10/9/2006 c1 Meg
That was really good.

I'll go into one of my philosiphical moods now.

I take the river to be like love.

But maybe I'm just missing him.

ANYWAY.IT WAS VERY VERY GOOD.
7/9/2006 c1 96Pandakun84
Cool. I like this. Um, Most people just call me D. I like the imaginary in this. Nicely done.
6/22/2006 c1 61mothersuperiorjumpedthegun
This poem seems to have a sort of rhythm to it, 'flowing fast and free and wild' like the river in the poem. It seems to have a tempo, and for some reason it reminds me of Africa. I don't know why. I'm odd.
5/24/2006 c1 5aurora llyria
Hey, guess what? I rather like this. Actually.

Specifics: Hmm...I just...like it. I do. I like the line "Flowing fast and free and wild" especially. Well. I just think it's cool. And pretty. Yeah.
5/24/2006 c1 37TaltushMeiMei
Aw, it's not terrible! It's kind of sweet, really pretty. It's pretty different. I like it.

Oh, and please don't cry. I start crying when I see other people cry. And I know other people who would start crying if they saw me cry, and soon, the entire world would be crying. =)
5/21/2006 c1 8Shooyi
Thank you for all your lovely comments, and no that was not a true story. I also intend on continueing Death and Love no worries^_^. I think you have rough talent. I wouldn't know much though. I'm not very good at being a poet.
5/21/2006 c1 38ittybittytreefrog
Don't self deprecate. It doesn't look good on you.I like this poem. It is straitforward but an interesting image.
5/21/2006 c1 Little Junkie
aww I don't hate it. in fact its quite an interesting idea. I'd love to know how you can teach a river to do things. Its got ancient magicalness to it. haha words i just made up :P:Pcome visit me and hate my stuff! haha