for Endless Love

3/18/2007 c1 18Serious Sonneteer
The title reminds me of a song and that song's also called 'Endless Love'. It's written part Chinese and part some other language, which I'm not sure. Anyway, about your poem/song, I found the repetitions a tad annoying. Perhaps just repeating the same line twice would do. Other than that, I'm fine with the rest.
10/9/2006 c1 Meg
That was cute.

Very cute.

You should write a love note and post it. Just for the hell of it.
6/30/2006 c1 Blehk
Reminds me of a Beatles song. So, needless to say, I loved it.

I really like how it flows like thought. It's very simple, but simplicity, as I've always said, is key.

And as for how I got your pen name...You left it in a review for Screw Logic, or someone. Not sure who. But I'm a nosey little s.o.b and I click on EVERYTHING. And that's pretty much it. Yup.
6/22/2006 c1 61mothersuperiorjumpedthegun
Simple, but sweet. I don't know who the "her" is - probably your girlfriend - but you never know. I don't know if this is written from firsthand, but I know about that war.
5/21/2006 c1 Little Junkie
thanks for coming to my poetry Tad. glad I could help. If you have email I'd like to talk to you. you seem like a nice guy. stop hating yourself and deeming your poetry horrible. If you constantly rag on yourself people will be uninterested.:):)
5/21/2006 c1 s
I don't read love poems often on this site. This is why. All these love poems that really, honestly start with great ideas. For instance, you start off saying that love is an endless war. That's a good start! But then it always ends in a soggy, unoriginial idea that's been used so many times it's just going through the blender once again. Explain why love is like and endless war and this would be amazing. Add images, more description, more emotion to this piece and it will be amazing. Nice start. Keep writing.
5/21/2006 c1 103heartbroken922
hm..very beautiful. i love the repitition...it makes it so much more powerful. i love it. great job and keep up the good work.