for Through Me

8/27/2014 c30 arianebergeron
Will you do a story with caine and danielle? It would be awesome! Here is my email so that I can get your answer.. if you want ;)
8/26/2014 c30 ADeshpande
Hey! This was an amazing story! Such a great sequel:) just wondering? I know it's been a LONG time but are you going to write a story about Caine and Danielle?
8/15/2014 c1 bsg
i can't believe it's been two-ish years since i last read this fic omg :') probably more if i were to count from the time i actually started reading this fic :P gives me such nostalgia haha :D i don't remember if i reviewed when you finished your last chapter - i think i did idk - but oh well, another review can't hurt! i've recently been in the mood for some really good fluffy romance fic to cheer me up but i just couldn't find any, and then i suddenly remembered this and had this incredible urge to read it again. re-reading this makes me feel so dispirited in that way i always do when i finish a good fic because i always feel a mixture of sadness that it's over and this sense of hopelessness, like WHAT AM I GOING TO READ NOW THAT I'VE FINISHED THIS OMG I'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER FIC AS GOOD AS THIS ONE WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END WHY CAN'T IT BE 2053927 CHAPTERS LONG :( but anyway, all i really wanted to say was that i've been feeling down lately but this fic has cheered me up heaps so thank you so much for writing it 3 love the humour! tristan and adel will never fail to make me smile :) and will will never fail to make me laugh LOL
7/9/2014 c20 1WatUCWatIC
Will and caine: totally ship it 3
7/9/2014 c14 WatUCWatIC
My thoughts when justin didnt get will's flirting: omg hes naive. Take him will, while you still can xD
6/15/2014 c19 pastelcolors
Reread this chapter, and actually felt the heartache. Ouch.
5/31/2014 c30 9J. Morrow
I just finished False Facades and Through Me...where has this been all my life? I got all my friends reading it. Can you make a sequal about Will and Adam...please?
5/25/2014 c26 3PandaTheUnderstudy
Your writing has really improved. I have reread this story so many times. I love it. I love your style of writing & I really hope you continue writing stories here.
5/25/2014 c30 Guest
I have reread this story so many times and i still love it so much.
2/2/2014 c1 Guest
so good :D :) I love Through Me and False Facades a lot :D
1/3/2014 c30 Urfavgirl
Nooooo this story can't end! Can you make a sequel to this sequel? I got so attached to all of these characters but I think I'm gonna miss Will the most. He's oddly hilarious! But I loved this just as much as I loved false facades so thank you for writing two of the best stories I've ever read.
12/21/2013 c30 xxSongBirdxx
Just finished your story it was awesome I love Adel and tristan such a hot couple hehe will miss their craziness.
12/9/2013 c2 Guest
You know Sammy giving her ticket to Jack would have made everyone happy
12/2/2013 c30 1Celina Greene
I am so in love with Will! I less than heart him!
11/29/2013 c30 WorstDecision
Did you like, by some weird reasons have the blood or pure Awesomeness running through your veins? This is too awesome to read. I know these requests are a little annoying, but please create another project. Some new story or something! I'm dying to read more of your works!
2,554 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »