for Through Me

11/28/2013 c30 2Jacovy
This is seriously cute! I love this story! XD
11/25/2013 c30 Baby Princess
this book is AMAZING! this and false facades:) u r an amazin writer:)
10/23/2013 c30 bfl2ma
Absolutely in love with this story, especially the texts at the end - HILARIOUS! You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait so see what you come up with next :-)
10/13/2013 c30 sheep248
Will you write something for Will? Thanks!
10/10/2013 c30 LazySundayGirl
this was epic. seriously. i think ive found my new OTP.

I might have said this for False Facades too, but I enjoy reading this more than some books. your writing is legendary, your storyline is amazing, and you manage to combine adventure, humor, and love together. youve got some real talent. Will is freaking awesome, Adel is a very complex character, and the same goes for Tristan.

a little idea for the sequel to the sequel; maybe you could do something from Wills POV. you could lace in his blog entries like you did with the emails in the past chapters, and still write things from his life in a 'normal' way. it might be hard to give Will some depth, although maybe not, from his speech to Tristan about being in denial, but I think youre definitely up to it and will make itas bloody awesome as FF and TM.

rememeber, you. are. EPIC. and dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
10/10/2013 c29 LazySundayGirl
i just got the mental image of Adel sitting at the table, all alone, with heaps of food, and it just looked so... sad. but of course, her face was really, REALLY angry even though she was crying...

i hope you enjoyed my crazy-ness, cause now I gotta read thw (HOLY COW) last chapter... buhbye
10/9/2013 c24 LazySundayGirl
the girl talk was really nice, I liked it. but I thought Tristans mom said Adels mom died? I AM CONFUSED!

anyway, it is time for me to go to bed, so gnight.
10/9/2013 c23 LazySundayGirl
YOU MADE ME SOO HAPPY WITH THIS! THEY KISSED! ABOUT TIME!

yeaaaah, weird late night reviews... whoops.
10/9/2013 c22 LazySundayGirl
yeah, mylast review didnt really start with WTF, OMG, or Oh! it started by disliking someone, which is a common routine in my life.

im only slightly sadistic. and not sarastic at all, of course.

AAANNNNYWAAAAAAAY, so glad that the two annoying people got together (again, TOTALLY not sarcastic...). they deserve each other and nothing more. but on a happier note, TRISTAN AND ADEL ARE RECONCILING or whatever the owrd is. thr noun is Rwxoniclation... right? or is my late-night brain messing up? aah, whatever. the thing that matters is that this story is awesome and even though I dont like the downs, the ups and the writing are fantastic.
10/9/2013 c21 LazySundayGirl
i really d not like Calhoun. like, at all. i get the creepy-guy vibes..
10/9/2013 c20 LazySundayGirl
it really is ironic how Will, the flirty idiot, makes Tristan, one of the most level-headed guys, see sense. and he really needs to. see sense, that is... and Adel needs to return all of his freaking calls.
10/9/2013 c19 LazySundayGirl
i really dont like you anymore. they FINALLY get along, almost kiss, and then ADEL HAS TO LEAVE? and just when Tristan was almost not ind enial anymore? ugh, gah! yes, when I am frustrated, my thoughts turn into baby language...

man im weird... i think Adel gave me schizophrenia...
10/9/2013 c18 LazySundayGirl
dont get me wrong, Sammy is awesome, BUT DID SHE HAVE TO COMEAT THAT EXACT MOMENT? RIGHT WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS? AAARGH you are sooo not my favporuite person right now.
10/7/2013 c12 LazySundayGirl
serves Victoria right. I especially liked Adels apology... and I liked the end where Tristan went all concerned on her... oh god overusing the triple dots again. sorry!
10/7/2013 c11 LazySundayGirl
well, Tristan is being a downright ass. not nice. at. all. CHANGE IT! *whines* PLEEEAAAAASSSEE? how am I supposed to get my daily dose of fluff otherwise?
2,554 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »