for You Don't Believe

10/10/2006 c1 Meg
Oh yeah. I forgot to add something.

That last verse was fucking amazing.(yes, you get a fucking. Possibly the highest rating from me.)

"You don’t believe in hope,You don’t believe in miracles.You don’t believe in getting well,From a sickness you can’t escape."

- - -

It really really good Jack. Really good. I think this is on my favorites list.That very last line didn't really close it like I wanted it to though.But it was way good silly face.Really damn good.
10/9/2006 c1 8Amerie Marque
Azjerbaigan!

Dijambodi!

(That's country speak for 'I like this a lot'. I was just going to write something like this, then I was all, "Well, inspiration can stay for a bit, I'll see if my buddy put anything new up."

AND HERE IT IS.Except it's not new.

Well it's damn good. So shut up. Cause you can write better than I can.

=p
7/11/2006 c1 26braindead1345
wow...sounds like this preson is boring...YAY for belivers! good piece!
7/9/2006 c1 96Pandakun84
Cool. I like this.
7/4/2006 c1 delete this page 109231
again another poem that again i can realy relate to. oh well

keep writing

~Godly Luke Staden~
7/3/2006 c1 21lordelfy
Overall this is not a bad poem at all. But i think it is a little too repetive. Nice job though.
6/28/2006 c1 Blehk
This was very simple, but elegant. Sometimes, simplicity is key. This was one of those times.

I especially liked the lines: "You don’t believe in getting well,From a sickness you can’t escape.I do."

That was very nice. All in all, it was a pleasure.
6/22/2006 c1 61mothersuperiorjumpedthegun
Wow, I don't know why, but this is one of my new favorite poems. I especially like the last line, I thought it was quite witty of you. I like the format of the poem, it's quite similar to one of mine, I think (so of course I'd like it, right? ;])Well. Terrific poem. I Belive!
6/13/2006 c1 2Adorian
Very clever. I enjoyed the way you started this out. Now you must give me a new review on "Kiddo". Let the spirit of writing live and the words flow.
6/7/2006 c1 64Leeona Trance
I love how it's strong and certain.

~Leeona Trance
5/23/2006 c1 8Shooyi
Simple and straight to the point good job^_^ Oh yeah and I posted the next chapter to Death and Love
5/21/2006 c1 40LightofShadows
I like the formatting in this poem. The words also fit well. Good job.
5/21/2006 c1 92burning in effigy
Love the beginning. Sort of like a conversation between me and my friend when we were litte like: "Isaw a ghost last night" and "nuh-uh. there's no such thing as ghosts!" "is too!" "is not!" , etc.

and the ending was my favorite :)
5/21/2006 c1 37TaltushMeiMei
Oh, that's kind of sad.

And, yes, it't okay to call me Mei, as that is pretty close to my name. =)