for Babysitter

7/11/2012 c2 1Caramel Hall
Excuse me, but what happened to that third chapter you mentioned. Unless you don't want to work on the story anymore because of school/work. I understand but I really like Ellen and the direction this story is heading...
7/11/2012 c1 Caramel Hall
You have to update soon! I'm following this baby! This story looks really promising and I really like the protagonist.
7/9/2008 c2 j
update please. this is really funny. i luv her little brother
2/8/2008 c2 2pretitiful
OH you have to review.

please. this is like so good.

the story line is creative and it's too good to be not continued.

please continue.

=)
10/12/2006 c2 emily
update!plz
7/19/2006 c2 SxR Ninja
Awl... Gabe and Elie sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G LOL . they make a good couple. Though it would be funny to see Luke and Elie get together HAHAHAHA *dreams* Anyways keep up the good work I wuv this story!
6/20/2006 c2 Vivi
now, that party seems fun. lol. the ned was funny, I did expect something more... tragic. so, now ur interrailing is over, so get back to your keyboard and type us the end! (in between your job and other things you gotta do.
6/6/2006 c2 Glinda the Good
UPDATE!
6/1/2006 c2 verka90
when r u gonna update again? i cant wait anymore!
6/1/2006 c1 lildubrovnikangel
haha, like my name? so me isn't it?well, guess waht. I changed my mind, i'd rather u continue this story, i like it.and welsh sounds like viking language! (not that i have ever heard viking language, or welsh for that matter. but still. tis good!
5/27/2006 c2 esereht
i just read your story! its really nice! i hope u update soon! cant wait to see what will happen next!
5/26/2006 c2 7Juniper Nights
nice job, very interesting
5/26/2006 c2 7The Latest Plague
cool story! so... when do we see ellie getting the bvaby sitting jjob? and WHY is she getting it and WHY do they need a baby sitter. there like what 17-18 years old... thats just wierd, and being ababysitted by a girl your OWN age and the opposite sex? the wilson brothers parents would ALLOW that, much less Ellies parents... i want to see how you put this... theres probably going to be alot of lying on Ellies part, isnt there?
5/26/2006 c2 9SolisLuna
Cool story so far, I like it! Have fun in Europe!

SL
5/26/2006 c2 1FamousOneLiners
I absolutely love this, and it's quite original!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »