for Bound

11/19/2020 c14 9The Golden Orchid
This is brilliant. I loved the story, everything about it. And THANK YOU for that closure. The ending was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed your writing.
6/27/2014 c14 11The Undecisive Thinker
This was actually a really good story. I don't normally read such short ones, but I couldn't find anything else so I gave this a try and I was pleasantly surprised. Good job :3
4/21/2013 c6 Guest
My mind is made up. Lara is crazy.
4/21/2013 c4 Guest
...The hell? Kabran? Is he the bad guy, the good guy, just a hallucination?
4/21/2013 c2 Guest
Okay, I'm hooked. Who the hell is the boy in the mirror, and how did Lara's parents die?
4/21/2013 c1 Guest
Okay, I rarely review, but I just have to for this story. The way you've written Lara's emotions is amazing, especially since it's written in third person, and the boy in the mirror is so intriguing that I just have to read on. Keep up the good work!
6/11/2012 c14 draco oblivion
Wow, this was a great story, pretty dark but with an ending that seemed complete :)
6/10/2012 c10 draco oblivion
Wow, this is actually such an interesting story, love the characters and the actual idea too. The twist of Kabran repeatedly finding Lara's past lives and convincing them to commit suicide is just so epic XD
10/18/2011 c14 Kaie
I ended up liking the ending a lot more than I thought. You wrote it well. I think your characters were interesting and there were a lot of depth to them. I loved Kabran even when he was a mean jerk. ^^ This was a well written novel that I really enjoyed! Thank you for sharing it!
7/27/2011 c14 3BlackRose666
Love love love the ending! I'm glad it wasn't just an epilogue. By the way you missed the word cut or slice in the sentence "This guy claims his knights can a penny in half."
7/26/2011 c10 BlackRose666
I love this so far.its getting so good and ill admit I cried once oh and it reminded me of Fall out boy.. they have a song called Get busy living or get busy dying(do your part to save the scene and stop going to shows) :)
5/3/2011 c14 1reachforit
Thank you for this particularly lovely story. True, it's not the most flattering account of emotions; but you have done an absolutely brilliant job in nurturing your characters and most importantly, your story. I hope that you continue to write, seeing as you have a flair for it. I'll keep an eye out for your upcoming works. :)
8/19/2010 c14 charm en route
I truly adored this story. The plot was original, the characters memorable, and the writing fantastic. :)

The relationships Lara held with Kabran and Marc were also really interesting, and I'm glad she and Marc were able to help each other. :D

I do, however, feel slightly bad for Kabran. :(
5/25/2010 c1 eiyuang999
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to:
3/17/2010 c2 kjiang
I really like this! Though I'm only through with the 2nd chapter, I think you captured the feeling of loss very well. The characters seem realistic enough, and your writing definitely draws the reader's attention. I am very anxious about meeting the mysterious stranger/ghost? Thanks for posting this up! It's hard to come by a supernatural/romance story here that is this good.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »