for Catch Me When I Fall

7/21/2006 c5 Guest
Talk about mixup, I loved the line about nailing and screwing, it was so random, but yet funny. I never thought of it that way (talk about dirty minds)
7/21/2006 c5 luluu
hey! loved the chapter! (not really entertaining, but it gives a lot of started stuff that i can tell you will develop further!) anway, update soon! and dont worry i rag on my brother too - even if he is nice ;) its our job:P
7/21/2006 c5 Sara
I think that you're right (but you're the author, so you get to decide what happens or not). It would have been odd if Noah 'fought for' Robyn b/c he really hasn't known her for that long. I wonder what you meant by no longer that guy, was Noah a player in his past life? Wow, this is getting long, so I will end it by saying that this was a good chapter, though it was a little late in the updating field (j/k)
7/20/2006 c4 Kira
this story is awesome so far =) had me laughing the whole time great job keep it up

much love -Kira
7/15/2006 c4 8bulletproof.cupid
hihi

it's all going great so far and your writing has improved tremendously since the first chapter.l the sexual innuendos make me want to cry sometimes though, lol; there are so many of them. maybe i do have a dirty mind? heh, yeah, my friends and i are like that sometimes... dirty jokes and all... and it's hilarious.

ooh boyfriend's back too. eep. i like noah though... only because we've seen more of him then of greg. noah's a sweet name gtoo (: alrighty then, i'm off. take good care of yourself and update soon.

(heart)
7/11/2006 c4 4Lady Katreina
Ah. What an awsome story. Yummy.
7/10/2006 c4 1hopefulwriter1
i like it very very much. its really exciting... *SwoonS*

i SORTOF have a guy. soon that sort of might get turned into a yes, but... i cant tell the future so.
7/10/2006 c4 Sweet Sarcasm
Lol. Funny story. In my opinion funnier than "Whatever it Takes"Like it so far. Update soon.
7/9/2006 c4 1Rhea Larkin
Hm, Nellie. What a drag queen. Nice way of concealing his true..."nature," so to speak, for a while. Very tricksome. Nice job with the story, it's interesting reading from the POV of "experienced" (-cough-) adults, not just kids. Do continue, this is an exciting story...it's very, very sexy. xD
7/6/2006 c4 devil's brew
Nellie? hahaha gonna be my fav character besides Noah I think. You sure can make your readers laugh! Okay keep going..
7/2/2006 c4 5peachfruitsalad
vundubar, dahling... okay, enough with the gay german voice. no seriously, an entertaining installment to what is rapidly developing into one of my favourite reads.
6/23/2006 c4 16sam the bear
great work! keep updating!
6/23/2006 c1 fortheluvofhp
definitely love the story a lot! i'm not even kidding! i can't wait for the next chapter!
6/22/2006 c4 In Love With Your Love
Hey, that's was a good chapter. Although at first I was confused because I didn't know who Nellie was. But the gold, sequin dress, red wig thing gave me the impression of a drag queen or trans. and I was right. I'm excited to read about Gregory and what happens between him and Robyn. And of course what happens between Noah and Robyn.
6/22/2006 c4 3stanhops
Im so happy that I found this story. It's absolutely engaging, fascinating and I already love the characters. I love cocky and irresistable guys accompanied by embarrassing situations. I can't wait to read more of your story...you're on my favorites list. Update soon.
305 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »