for Catch Me When I Fall

4/28/2008 c6 rei.lyrical
D: it's such a great story! i can't wait for the update! C: for some reason, i have a feeling Gregory is going to show up again and cause more problems... :d
12/27/2007 c6 9Stahlut
I think that this is adorably cute and fun to read. and I really love it, so I hope to read more soon.
12/1/2007 c2 3emotionless-stares
Lol Carla saw her
12/1/2007 c1 emotionless-stares
Lol, she has no pants on. A good way to meet somebody lol
11/4/2007 c6 SapphireEyes16
i luv the story so far! itz hilarious, so keep updating
9/16/2007 c6 2NRsaint
o gosh, if i had that many sexy males around my apartment i would be one happy lady! great story, you are an awesome writer. i really hope you update soon! im very curious to find out who was in Noahs apartment( which i am mad about, the mlut- man slut is supposed to be perfect for robyn not-... doing stuff with other people) I'm not sure if i like that Trisatn fellow though, he seems a little bit sketchy...hm...wonder why that is. i dont understand the title, i hope its a hint for whats to happen( cant wait)

-564182
8/29/2007 c6 Willow
Please, please, please, please PLEASE update. Soon. Pretty please =]

Cus I totally love this story ;)
7/31/2007 c6 1goodbyemylover
this is really different, and really cute.

i hope you continue writing it, because i really love it!

keep up the great work!
7/28/2007 c6 5the littlest sakura
this story is brilliant! *so* funny, i can't wait for more. update soon!
7/17/2007 c6 49Endowment's Seraph
this is really good. i really like it. I'm intrigued to read more. and as for tristan, I'm in between him dragging her off to vegas and simply taking her to a nice restraunt then hotle. lol. congrats on the nommination for best chapter title, that's how i found your story.

~mel
6/21/2007 c2 Verasque
Congratulations! This chapter 'Dirty Minds Think Alike' of the story has been nominated for the “Quirkiest Chapter Name” category in the SKoW Awards. Best wishes and keep up the amazing work! =]

- Joa, SKoW
6/20/2007 c6 alacrityandasperity
this is really interesting. i can't wait to read more! please update soon.
6/18/2007 c6 28Erisah Mae
Hehe, this is a fun concept- nice to see some original characters that bumble through situations, and yet have the intelligence to make the best of things where they can.

Nice work.

Erisah
5/20/2007 c6 enigmatic.allure
that was such a cliffhanger! please please update :(

it's been a year already but please (^_^) continue on with the story.
3/20/2007 c6 murphy1086
SO it looks like you haven't updated this story in a while, and that you probably are not going to... but I love love LOVE it so far and would seriously LOVE to know where you're going to direct it. It's cute and witty and funny, and the main character is simply wonderful!
305 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »