for Unatural Causes

12/8/2006 c2 1Jynkers
I loe your vampire stories, but this... I can easily see this as being your greatest story yet.

As action-filled as it is (with just as much death, I see), it's also hilarious. "Fucking great. I was fighting for my life against zombie ninjas." is the best one-liner ever!

I can't wait for an update; watching this character figure out this mess will be a breath of fresh air.
12/6/2006 c2 J. R. Killinger
This is definitely a good story that I would like to read more of. I would especially like to know more back story on the protagonist. Either way I cannot wait for the next chapter as this story seems to be quite different from your regular one-shots and Nightfall stories (still waiting for the end of that by the way ;) ). Like I said I can't wait for more.
6/4/2006 c1 Jynkers
Hm... This is sort of a 'Anita Blake', 'Harry Potter' mix, but not really. I like that.

Just don't get bored with this one, ne? And update when you can. I want to see where you go with this ^^
6/3/2006 c1 Padraig Donnelly
I pray that this infernal, damnable thing has not posted this review three times due to what the internal demons of FictionPress refer to only as some sort of 'TCP' error. My assurances of non-spammage aside, I really liked this. As always, your writing is technically perfect. As always, it is a breath of fresh air to read work by a writer who has such a grasp over the nuts and bolts of the language as you. The story itself, I really liked. I do so love magic in a modern setting (being the World of Darkness fanboy that I am) and I earnestly hope that you shall continue this story at some point.

Yours, eagerly awaiting a chapter two...

Padraig.
5/30/2006 c1 5Ayonom
Oh! I like it so far! keep it up! I wish it was a bit longer but it was really cool
5/29/2006 c1 1IceAndWhite
the beginning is pretty cool...assassins!
5/28/2006 c1 Tragic1987
Very good I like the how it's a different direction than your other writing. I hope you continue with this and if you do I will be reading more.