for Moonlight Becomes You

6/7/2006 c1 Blehk
Excellent, although the rhythm strays at some points. Anywho, take it from me, you'd make a very good hippie.
6/4/2006 c1 Royal Bliss
It flows nicely together and it's not like these cliche "dark" poems people usually are submitting. Nice work.
6/1/2006 c1 3Crystal A
Another good one! Although, this line here: "How kind the earth can be" it seems to me to need two more syllables, perhaps really? That what I first thought. But it's your poetry, you write how you feel. I'm not much of a poet critique but your work has caught my attention.
6/1/2006 c1 81emizulu
Very good. I'm pagan and really love the message. The writing is excellent, in a sort of crooning/lullaby way, and I like it very much!

Good job!
6/1/2006 c1 My name is deadly
that was beautiful
5/31/2006 c1 7fallingautumnleaves
Wow! That was brilliant! And the truth too!Keep up the good work.
5/30/2006 c1 12Purpley-Pen
Wow! That poem left me speechless! It was amazing! You definantly have a neck for writting. The poem touched me like you couldn't belive! Well Done, well done!
5/29/2006 c1 6Telephonic
Ah, that was really quite beautiful. It'd make a good chant...or song. Yes yes, make that into a song right away! I really like the last part

"Be not afraid, my childFor Mother Earth will take the lead…"
5/28/2006 c1 25Peace Blossoms
I love it
5/28/2006 c1 84DemonicDestiny
Wah!Why? Why did you have to end the poem.lol. It's so beautiful and moving. I love it. Keep writing.
5/28/2006 c1 the memory of trees
Aw...wow...oh so beautiful...and I love the ending. Your way of expressing your views on nature and Mother Earth is always unbelievable! Imagery = wonderful as usual...and your word choice is marvelous! Just like you!