for So How Are You Coping?

11/11/2006 c1 5Another Traveller
really nice poem, we have all felt like this from time to time. sometimes rhyming can seem a bit laboured, but this feels easy and effortless. well done.
8/9/2006 c1 24xLilyx
Crafty little poem, interesting format. I liked it ;)
8/2/2006 c1 39Countess Chocula
Very nice. Because of the short lines, this poem reads quick and has great rhythm. Love it.
7/24/2006 c1 5Roger Bardheart the Brave
there's a good feeling of movement in the journey you make. -me, free, open, fear, wish, you- in this you manage to unlock and express your feelings, dreams and fears in a very short space. a poem that has to be read more than once to understand what you really want to get out... i wont say what as it will be different for every reader... short and snappy, always the best...
6/5/2006 c1 free-to-dream15
Very interesting format to put it in but i liked it. It gave it a cool flow and edge to it. Nicely done!
6/5/2006 c1 15Idiot Pilot
The poem is very cool, and I love the title. My suggestion though is to not end even short lines in this style of poem with words like "and" because when you read the poem the last word is always the one with the most emphasis.

So when I would read a line like "live in bitterness and" bitterness would lose it's effect and the word AND would be more emphasized.

Otherwise, it's very good.
6/3/2006 c1 65Nemonus
Nice. Good use of the short lines. I especially like the last six.
6/2/2006 c1 16Cloudsinthesky
very very well written, great job with this. I like it a lot.