for Goodbye from aceinit

7/3/2007 c1 CITPPP
oh dear god, i'm so sorry. having ANY idea being stolen hurts, but a huge story? i hate art theft. 9th level of hell, i say. while i'm crushed you're leaving and not being able to reveiw any of your stories (while i've been reading avidly) i think you should do whatever you feel is best.

its sad to see talented writers leave. so few are left. :'( while i love reading fluff and stories with no real substance or quality to speak of, its refreashing to read truly good writing.

'real talent, you have' i belive is what yoda would say.

goodbye and good luck!

-adrienne
4/18/2007 c1 2goochflex
It's been a long time since I've been on here. I love to keep up with stories even if I'd abanded them years prior. I hopefully will be able to buy a book of your soon enough. You're twice as talented as some well published authors out there. Stay strong.

Gooch
4/18/2007 c1 InkedForLike
I'm saddened to see that because of the ignorance of others more and more gifted writers are leaving this website.

I've been gone for awhile but now that I'm back and here to re-read some of my favorite stories I find that just about all are gone because of people stealing ideas and reposting as their own.

I'm sorry to see you go and wanted to let you know that I think you are a great writer and I hope to see your works soon. Good luck on the copyright protection.

I'll be watching for you!
11/1/2006 c1 Anonymous
I completely understand your situation and how you feel. I really hope you publish your works soon. You might already know but an easy way to copyright your work is just to mail your manuscripts to yourself so no one can accuse you of theft. When you do get your works published, I'll be sure to be first in line to buy them.
10/11/2006 c1 5TheDauphine
Sorry that has to happen, but things just come up I guss. I hope you continue writing. Good luck and best regards.
9/21/2006 c1 1saturnianali8r
I am very sorry to hear that it's coming down to this. I loved reading Jonathan.
7/2/2006 c1 Ang
You can reach me at alec-velyan (dot) com. The story you wanted, indeed called Last Call, is already there. For that matter, so are most of my works, though some are protected by password.
7/2/2006 c1 kmuntz
It's unfortuante to see you leaving. You were one of the few truly talented writers on this site. Even in that exclusive group, you were near the top of my list.

I was wondering is you could post a link to your website, as I am unable to remember it's name. Also, I was hoping that would post one of your short stories there. If memory serves me right, it's name was something along the lines of "The Last Call".In case I got the name wrong, it was the one about the man in the bar, mainly focusing on the many affects of alchohalism. Of all the short stories I have ever read, I have to say that that is one of my favorites.

I have been intending to reread it for a while. Actually, when I found out you were leaving, I was on because I was going to read it.

Once again, it's sad to lose such a talented author.
6/26/2006 c1 18Darkgiftedchild
I am sorry to hear that you are leaving but I can completely understand why and no one can fault you for that. I would love to be kept updated on Jinx if you wouldn't mind because I could not get enough of that story. Being awhile from the internet for so long has kept me out of date with weather you have posted more on it or not. My email is if you need to get in touch with me about it. I wish the best to you and hope that one day you can see your stories and characters topping the best sellers list. I will be one of the first in line to buy them. *smile* Take care.
6/14/2006 c1 Twil
Ack! Plagarism...I don't understand the motivation for that at all. Good luck in your continued writing elsewhere, and if you could email me if you update Jinx, I would be forever grateful.(@ ) Thanks for writing! ^_^
6/8/2006 c1 evanavid
ohmagawsh you're leaving!...i feel like crying...i understand and everything but its still sad...i say we find the plagerising bastards and give em a good beating! i really adore your work tho so keep us all updated...and good luck!

zahra
6/8/2006 c1 Miele
When one of the most talented authors on fictionpress leaves, it isn't a good day. But, I understand where you're coming from and I'd love to see your stories available in a book shop someday. You certainly have the talent. I really, really, really want to stay updated on your stories (especially Jinx) and I'd love to work something out. Goodluck, and make sure to let us know if you do get something published.
6/6/2006 c1 vanburen
you gotta do what you gotta do! I love everything you do, and I am definitely wanting to keep following Jinx. (In fact, your stories were the only reason I still hung around FP! my email is my fp username at hotmail, keep me posted). You have a fantastic, fantastic brain in that head of yours and the last thing you deserve is that kind of treatment. best of luck in school and writing and hopefully I'll see you in print one day!

best,sara
6/5/2006 c1 1Steven Hildreth Jr
Great. One of FP's greatest writers is leaving and now the little shits will take her place. This is a sad day in the Quality War of FictionPress. I will miss your vibrant presence here, but you know damn well I will keep in touch. I can't afford not to, with a writer, woman, and friend of your caliber.

-Steven
6/4/2006 c1 7Moonlight Silver Wolf
I loved reading your stories and I am sorry to hear you are going to stop posting them. I understand your reasoning and fully support it and I am sorry for all the trouble you are having with other people stealing your work. I hope you continue on with your writing and perhaps publish it eventually, as it will bring delight to whoever reads it. Good Luck!
26 Page 1 2 Next »