for The Art of Devotion

7/23/2006 c2 9Asenka.N.Chernyaeva
Wha! You stop! WHY YOU STOP! Uh... please forgive my sudden loss of linguistic skill...

Hee :) I love them. I love the story, too, because it has a very unique perspective and plotline. Please continue this soon?
8/20/2005 c2 2Katherine-For-You
Oh .my. God. I haven't read slash this good EVER. It's so enchanting!So full of the right element that makes it charmingly unique and different from all other plotless stories. I definetly love it. Update soon please and I will be sure to read and review.
7/15/2005 c2 3tangled-wires-of-doom
This is really aweosome! Gotta love two hot gay guys *_* lol.Can't wait for a 3rd chapter!
7/15/2005 c2 Aril
Part 2? PART 2? Where the devil is part 3?Damn that is a good story, one of the best I've ever seen out of that kind of scenario, and I want to know what happens next! lol.I am particularly curious though as to their ages.I really have no idea but from the telling it gave the impression Steve was between 23 and 33...Hnn, I like him. ~Aril
11/25/2004 c2 Christoph M. McKay
Sorry it took me so long to review your story. This is amazing work! I love it. I really hope to see more chapters come from this story. Please update soon!
10/6/2004 c2 Elisabeth Turner
please update, I like it alot.it rocks,as do you.
~Kay
9/4/2004 c2 2joeybear
SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK!
6/22/2004 c2 5hupsoonheng
o.o! Ooh, ooh, more more more! =D Sean's transformation of opinion was a little sudden, but I still likey ^^ Keep him prostituting a little longer, though?
5/30/2004 c2 5jaffacakes1987
I think this is great!
4/3/2004 c2 Fallen Angel
More! More! More! Please?
~Fallen Angel
11/14/2003 c2 PseudoBohemian
I like this a lot, it's got a nice feel to it - sexual but romantic, and also...painful if atired way...

~Pseudo
10/31/2003 c2 7Hopechest
I really enjoyed reading this story. Sean's character seems very well fleshed out, and I look forward to seeing more of Steve's character come out of the shadows in the future. You captured the angle of the story fairly accurately, and the first person POV works marvellously.

Aside from a few typos I noticed the whole story's great. Hurry up and get out the next chapter. I'm curious to see why Steve winced when Sean mentioned those bands. ^_^.
8/23/2003 c2 7Masked Angel
This is absolutely amazing! *wipes a tear from her eye* I love it I love it I love it!
8/14/2003 c1 Burning tree
AWESOME! I loved it! Continue it soon! Its been long enough!
8/13/2003 c2 Kalika Maxwell
Very nice story. Strong feelings. I'm a pleased kitten. ^^ Thanks.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »